robins on shaw and carsley (1 Viewer)

Evans020

I don't know whether anybody has mentioned that robins has said its "a clean slate for everybody " this includes Shaw and carsley and apparently he will be reviewing them in 3 weeks time.
I can only assume he has agreed this already with waggot and fisher
Mark robins apparently likes his own staff

AFCCOVENTRY

That would suggest that Waggott and Fisher have done a u-turn. Robins must have negotiated into his contract he is allowed to review coaching staff and replace if needed to take club forward.

Clever chappy...

Evans020

That would suggest that Waggott and Fisher have done a u-turn. Robins must have negotiated into his contract he is allowed to review coaching staff and replace if needed to take club forward.

Clever chappy...
Regardless of what happens..I can see Shaw gone within a month..or maybe demoted at best..I just want what's best for the club..I've heard robins interview and was very impressed

wingy

Regardless of what happens..I can see Shaw gone within a month..or maybe demoted at best..I just want what's best for the club..I've heard robins interview and was very impressed[/QUOTE

I've had a sneaky feeling the only reason they've kept Shaw in the mix and through to the final interviews ,current form or not,is at that they will be able to say at some point that," Richard has not been able to work wiith the new Incumbant due to the failed ambition of becoming manager" ,blah blah blah etc.

theprince

Would be harsh to get rid of either Shaw or Carsley but then it is totally correct to allow Robins to bring in his own backroom team, that is the way things happen. Although Richard Shaw is being hounded for recent poor league results, he was thrown in at the deep end and has only been at the club since July and has been an assistant in this division before. There is no sympathy in football and as i said Mark Robins must be allowed to do what he sees as correct with his backroom staff. I just get concerned that fans on here seem to want Shaw out of the club as some sort of revenge for our current plight That venom should be aimed at the architects of the state of our club, Fisher and Waggott.

CCFC123

i get an impression that the backroom staff and players will changing very quickly over the next month.

GOOD.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think if we want to do well we should allow Robins to bring in his own number 2 at least. Don't need a full over haul but I think he should be allowed to appoint a number 2

Users who are viewing this thread