Robins is the King (1 Viewer)

CDK

Well 22pionts now top end of table every chance of the king overseeing another promotion and Grendel laying the first brick of robins statue without a taxi insight.pusb

skyblue1991

"No problems chaps"
e1cd08f9075cb9da2d0d18e5d7764926.jpg

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Talking of king anyone seen the flag?
I havnt seen it in the ground the last three home games unless Im blind

The flags seem to come and go, sure there was only one the other week and four or five a few weeks back, three today from what I could see.

rob9872

Tommo1993

Trying not to get carried away having not yet played 1/4 of the season. But thinking of what this squad has the potential to achieve makes me feel all dizzy.

Gibbo

To say the least, his personal negotiating position is quite strong right now. He would get a new job in a trice were he to leave. That negotiating position could be useful in January or more likely next summer, when it comes to acquisitions

But before we get too excited - just look where Barnsley are. Beware second season bounce.

ccfc92

If he gets Cov to the Premier League, it's surely in the top 5 greatest achievements of any manager in English football?

It's easy for people on the outside to not understand the position the club was in when he took over.

1000000% better than Howe with Bournemouth.

They had a takeover and overspent to get the PL, we will have done it within our means.

ccfc92

To say the least, his personal negotiating position is quite strong right now. He would get a new job in a trice were he to leave. That negotiating position could be useful in January or more likely next summer, when it comes to acquisitions

But before we get too excited - just look where Barnsley are. Beware second season bounce.

Hopefully "Our" Joy attending games will make a huge difference too...

Users who are viewing this thread