Robins is our king (1 Viewer)

donald_trumps

I am not sure any fans opinion is worth anything anymore. The only opinion that really matters is that of Mark Robins. In the summer I wouldn’t have signed Viktor or sheaf and I would’ve got ridden of Allen. Robins is making a mockery of what us fans think and has worked absolute miracles. Let it be said now - this is getting closer and closer to what Jimmy Hill achieved and I never expected to see this in my lifetime.

cc84cov

giphy.gif

hill83

Heard this from a few of the old lot. I’m not a youngster myself at 37. But for me, who was able to experience the prem years, it’s true. I’ve only ever known us as a losing club until the last few years.
I didn’t experience the Jimmy Hill years. And even in the prem days the general consensus was it didn’t compare to the 60/70s from the elders.

What a time to be alive.

PUSB

SkyBlueMatt

Who would have thought? The manager of a football club with two promotions in three years (alright four now!) has a better grasp on a players ability than the fans?

I'm only pulling your leg! You're right, he is making a habit of making good decisions at the right time. Long may it continue!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

covboy9

His record as cov manager is second to none

I think championship is as weak as it’s ever been in recent years and that’s playing into our hands

Now teams will fear us which is an advantage you gotta ride that wave when the surfs up

Brylowes

Thank god he got us promoted to the Championship, Forest will be after a new manager soon.
This is still my major worry, everything seems perfect and balanced atm, but money speaks louder than anything else.
Loving this time more than anytime in my City memory bank, long may it continue.

fatso

His record as cov manager is second to none

I think championship is as weak as it’s ever been in recent years and that’s playing into our hands

Now teams will fear us which is an advantage you gotta ride that wave when the surfs up
I totally disagree that that the championship is weak, and this is no better illustrated by the fact that the 3 promoted teams from league 1 are now languishing in the bottom 4 of the championship. The gulf in class is massive.
In fact I would go as far as saying the championship is probably the strongest it's ever been.

CDK

Robins is our king for sure and long may it continue and feel the club will get offers for him this season I think but hope as and when the club does they make sure they show him some money and future investment of the team .pusb

Users who are viewing this thread