Robins interview (1 Viewer)

Gregbant

It's a good read, I had time to read this one before posting and I agree with most of what he says. I do wonder though why is the away form so bad considering there is no crowds. We should be setting up the same away as at home and have the same mentality.

It's is from the evening telegraph however surprisingly that doesn't mean I am employed by the CET.

Bugsy

It's a good read, I had time to read this one before posting and I agree with most of what he says. I do wonder though why is the away form so bad considering there is no crowds. We should be setting up the same away as at home and have the same mentality.

It's is from the evening telegraph however surprisingly that doesn't mean I am employed by the CET.

well said dongo. :giggle:..PUSB

Gregbant

well said dongo. :giggle:..PUSB

Thank you, mate. 👍

Oh shit, does that mean I have revealed my name, "Don't tell them your name Dongo" PUSB. 😂👍

Edit I am actually an astute version of Italia as well depending on what day it is of course! As long as nobody refers to me as that prat RFC, I would have to draw a line at that. Not really sure what the problem is with Greg I think it is an alright name to be fair.

cov donkey kick

I have noticed that myself when so many teams are getting the opposite results away from home.surely players would be as prepared as at home in an empty stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread