Robins has taken us as far as he can. (1 Viewer)

The Nomad

As per thread title, sadly its time for him to go.

Not one for sacking managers but IMHO we need a Sam Allardyce or a Steve Bruce to take us to the next level. Once we get into the premiership we can start looking at a Jose Mourinho type manager to keep us up and look at getting in to the top 4.

Thanks x

duffer

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Tile Hill Phil

Not one for sacking managers but IMHO we need a Sam Allardyce or a Steve Bruce to take us to the next level. Once we get into the premiership we can start looking at a Jose Mourinho type manager to keep us up and look at getting in to the top 4.

Thanks x
🤣🤣

Otis

Thanks x
Yeah, I agree.

After as many as FIVE whole games to judge and as many as ONE defeat in these five games and with merely eleven new players brought in, we really should have hit the ground running and totally gelled already.

Sack the barsteward.

The Nomad

If your happy with one win in 6 games, 3 at home and 1 against a lower league side, then your negativity is having an impact on the team. We need to bring back the spirit of the early 90s with guys like Peter Billing and Sean Flynn, who would have run through a brick wall for the turquoise cause.

Otis

If your happy with one win in 6 games, 3 at home and 1 against a lower league side, then your negativity is having an impact on the team. We need to bring back the spirit of the early 90s with guys like Peter Billing and Sean Flynn, who would have run through a brick wall for the turquoise cause.
Your happy what?

Astute

You must be on harder drugs than me 🤪

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Thanks x

Sam Allardyce and Steve Bruce.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

hinckley cov

We have some good players who are going make a good side one they click

fatso

Thanks x
Mate, it's time to sup up and go home.

Sick Boy

King's 'journey' has created unnecessary pressure; you have to wonder what happens 3 years into the journey and we're not looking like going up. If the target genuinely is play-offs 3 times in those 5 years with the aim to go up, we'd be looking for a new manager if we're falling short.

Flying Fokker

Thanks x
Dick head

Sick Boy

I do think Robins could be under a tiny bit of pressure this or the coming seasons tbh
Yeah, I agree - I definitely think we ended up overachieving last season and there's a lot of expectation there now that i'm sure shoud be. Saying that, we've reinvested a bit of money and King is going to expect a return in the coming years.

Otis

I do think Robins could be under a tiny bit of pressure this or the coming seasons tbh
He will be if he doesn't deliver this season.

We should be aiming for top 6 and anything less will be a disappointment.

Skybluecol

I really think The Nomad is onto something here.....

1st time everyone agrees with the same 2 views!!!

Robins is a God & The Nomad is off his nut!!!

PUSB!!

the rumpo kid

Thanks x
You don't give a manger the amount of money robins has been given and then sack him. Unless your Watford.
I think the recutment has been very good.
And we will get automatically promoted this season.

Users who are viewing this thread