Robins has taken us as far as he can. (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Eric black & Ashley Cain Will get us promoted & defo wouldn’t of signed shit like Bidwell & Waghorn

I think you’ve forgotten the login change again mate

skyblue1991

Oh the

4.jpg

images
Pupil Corbett?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

sylus

Robins: “Elsewhere, Godden and Waghorn came on and they needed some minutes in their legs. Waghorn has been ill all night and he’s been sick in the dressing room just.

but you still played him, bizarre

Terry Gibson's perm

He is still the right man for the job but I don’t want to hear him say the players are tired and once again make only two changes, the game was dead at three nil so he could have at least used Reid for ten minutes at the end.

ccfc1234

So explain to me if they’re not good enough at this level why they have played most of their careers for teams at the top end of this division?
Agreed in principal, but players past is no guarantee of them having the attributes to be a success in our team and a good fit for how we play.
Players also have peak years and as they get older don't suit some ways of playing. High tempo high press for example.

LWB we need one with pace, dynamism and decent end product. Bidwell seems to be lacking in these areas.
Waghorn is a forward, goals are required his record for the past two seasons is horrible.
Kane is okay and can deliver decent balls and with him and Dabo this area of the pitch is not a priority to strengthen.

Back to the op title...Robins is the man to take us forward 100%. He needs more help from his recruitment team in identifying players with the right attributes to take the team forward.

SkyBlueMatt

If there was ever a case why a mute function is needed on this website. This guy is it.

EDIT: Never mind, found it.

coop

Which of those 8 would you have liked us to keep?
None
No one can surely blame Robins for the poor finishing again last night which has been pretty awful all season. I'd be interested to see how many shots Gok has had compared to goal ratio.

stevefloyd

I would say it suggests that Shitsu have taken us as far as they can...if they don't have the same aspirations as the management team

Users who are viewing this thread