robert earnshaw.....? (1 Viewer)

CUS Wyken

Completely unrealistic figures.....ROD 3k a week - are you mad ??

Unrealistic? How do you work that?

If you think he's on anything less then 3k your very much mistaken (Hence why no-one has came in for him) I'm not saying its right but you gotta remember when he signed we were a championship side and players like Bell are almost on twice as much. Around 5k a week.
When Craine left last season he was on 7.5k a week. So ROD would have been roughly just over half of that.

kingharvest

we don't need him.
too many strikers at the club and with the formation we play we can only pick one

You always need a striker who can score though. Remember when we signed Moldovan, he hardly got a look in because the signing alone spurred on Huckerby and Dublin so much.

Sterling Archer

Earnshaw is an excellent finisher and been a very good goalscorer at Championship level. McGoldrick's record at Championship level is poor but look how well he did in L1 for us. Earnshaw could be the signing that could be the difference between a 6th placed finish or a 7th placed finish.

RoboCCFC90

There's definitely some truth in this. Luckily I snapped this photo of him last night. You can clearly see the three spires and the Ricoh.

Great photo Torch

SkyBlueArmy12

"We don't need him". He's a goal scorer, and if were looking for this club to progress and climb this table with a chance at play-offs we need to putting away these chances that we make each week and don't convert. I'm pretty sure he's a striker capable of putting away chances, I'm all for this vicious rumour!

albatross

I think Coventry would be a great place for him to come to in order to get first team football and goals. We seem to make a heap of chances most games and are a team on the up with the real possibilitiies of the playoffs and a trip to Wembley. He is free to sign for whoever in the summer and the bigger impact he has between now and then it will give him more options come June both in terms if interested clubs and what they are willing to pay him , including us.

skyblueman

Just cheaked it says Cardiff City but at bottom says he joined us today

Maccabi Tel Aviv
On 20 September, after dropping down the pecking order at Cardiff, Earnshaw moved to Israel with Maccabi Tel Aviv on a season-long loan, and was given the number 19 shirt.[46] After joining Maccabi Tel Aviv, Earnshaw believes joining the club will make him a better player once he returned to Cardiff City and says he has a chance to work with the club's Sports Director Jordi Cruyff.[47] He made his club debut, coming on as substitute in a second half, in a 4-0 win over Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona on 24 September 2012, and after two appearance, he scored his first goal in a 2-1 win over Ashdod 2 weeks later. His second goal came three months later when he scored a winner in a 2-1 win over Maccabi Netanya. However, Earnshaw spent part of the 2012 Israel-Gaza conflict in Tel Aviv, during which he expressed his shock at the city coming under rocket fire saying "I looked over at these guys who had many years’ service in the army. They knew exactly what was going on. One of them shouted that we had to take cover up by the side of the dressing rooms, so we just ran after them. Then we heard a loud bang of the Iron Dome – a new protection system used to intercept rockets. We then had to protect ourselves from all the shrapnel coming down".[48]
Earnshaw has subsequently been sent back to Cardiff from Tel Aviv, where manager Malky Mackay has apparently deemed him surplus to requirements.[49] It was confirmed on 4 January 2013 that he would be leaving Cardiff at the end of January. On 17th January 2012, he joined Coventry City.

torchomatic

Warn torn Israel or the battle of ACL-SISU. Not much difference really. That's that then.

SkyBlue_Bear83

On 17th January 2012, he joined Coventry City; being paid in cash owners, SISU, saved by not paying rent for the Ricoh Arena.
Also skyblue1991, as well as having the most mundane and unimaginative username on the internet, and being only slightly more intelligent than usskyblue, Otis, Knowl and dandy_lion_bird_dock think alan from www.gmkonline.com is a massive bell end and lives in Keresley with Cody McDonald. Not a figment of someone's imagination. Poor, naive little chump.

Seriously what sad bastard did this?

Users who are viewing this thread