robbins on talk sport now. (1 Viewer)

Grappa

“I spoke to the owner, I sought assurances and didn’t get any assurances from the owner of Coventry,” he said as he was unveiled today as the Terrier’s fifth manager in as many years.
"I absolutely wish them all the best, they work their socks off and as I’ve said before that club needs support from Coventry City Council."

ajsccfc

I hate Robins and he can choke on a shit-riddled dick, but I don't think he was merely lucky because of McGoldrick, I think a lot of it was the player excelling under Robins. It's hard to forget how some Forest fans were sarcastically wishing us luck when he came on loan.

I hate Robins and he can choke on a shit-riddled dick, but I don't think he was merely lucky because of McGoldrick, I think a lot of it was the player excelling under Robins. It's hard to forget how some Forest fans were sarcastically wishing us luck when he came on loan.

Mcgoldrick was the most exciting player to play for the City in years, every time he received the ball there was always a sense of anticipation that he would score.
I believe he excelled because he had a point to prove to his doubters and he was a class above league one standard.

AJB1983

Moussa was a robins signing also. Granted last year he blew hot and cold, but this year has been class..down to Pressley getting best out of him consistently

friendly_canary

Pressley is destined for big big things at Coventry.

I've watched his interview prior to every game since I've moved. There's just something about him that tells me he's the real deal.

I remember when Norwich used to have a good young Scottish manager :( :(

dongonzalos

How have Huddersfield done in their last 10 games?

I assume they are pushing for promotion in the Championship.

As they are a financially backed club and according to many Mark Robbins is a fantastic manager?

dongonzalos

Mcgoldrick was the most exciting player to play for the City in years, every time he received the ball there was always a sense of anticipation that he would score.
I believe he excelled because he had a point to prove to his doubters and he was a class above league one standard.

Who first went after DMC despite his abysmal recent scoring record prior to signing for us?

Users who are viewing this thread