Robbie Simpson (1 Viewer)

Ibby

Hello Everyone

Just need couple of information on Robbie Simpson who plays for Oldham Athletic FC who is on loan from Huddersfield Town.

I know at the time Iain Dowie signed him but the fours goals he scored who were there against.

Any thoughts on him please and at the time he took a risk and left us and he went to join Huddersfield town,to me he should have never left us but at the time i guess we needed the money.

Thank You

:D:D:D

Scored against Charlton away (i think, even if he didnt he was immense that night) cant remember but he scored at home and went to slide on his knees and fell flat on his face!

Ibby

Scored against Charlton away (i think, even if he didnt he was immense that night) cant remember but he scored at home and went to slide on his knees and fell flat on his face!

cheers mate i just tweep him on Twitter so he was a OK player for the sky-blues and, why did he end up leaving the club.

kg82

Watford that was against. Did he get the 2 goals that day? I can't really remember. Definitely got 1 though. I can't remember the others.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
He scored one against Notts County in the League Cup

Ibby

[video=youtube;dZGQurj4AUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZGQurj4AUs[/video]

:pointlaugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks mate i seen it, is this what he does when he scores he told me last night he enjoyed his time at Coventry City and so far he is doing well at Oldham.

Nonleagueherewecome

Thought he was a cracking prospect and we wasted him by only using him as a sub or out wide. Sheff Wed goal was nice :)

Always gives his all, strong and good in the air. Was getting seriously good at FK's towards the end of his time here, and looked to be a good finisher when given a chance up front (see Sheff Wed goal!). Can't help but feel he's had a couple of poor moves-did OK at Brentford on loan for a bit, but Huddersfield have more strikers than we had when he was here.

PVA

Nice guy, went to the same uni as him and had a drunken chat with him in the student union one night and we talked all thongs CCFC for over half an hour. Top bloke.

Ibby

He agreed to see me on Tuesday as i want him to sign my Coventry photo :p:p

i should tell him to join the forum really has anyone got any question for him.

Nonleagueherewecome

Does he fancy coming back?! We could do with him.

wingy

His contribution as CF was excellent that performance against Plymouth was superb and against wednesday,only got the chance to play there due to injuries or suspensions ,given an extended run there convinced he would have achieved,zavon hinesscored alongside him at wednesday 81 minute and we were safe,didnt richard wood equalise and we never took another point ,leading to the debacle @ charlton ,what a waste of a genuine prospect.

Users who are viewing this thread