Ripping the heart out (1 Viewer)

Regis87

Every time needs a strong spine .
Good goalie
Centre half and leader
Combative midfielder
Goalscorer
We have lost Westwood, Turner , Gunnarsson and King and not replaced them .
The spine has gone , now Sisu are ripping the heart out of the club .

Astute

The time is now 14:12 and not a lot needed.

At this time I need a strong index finger to continue to open tinnies. This is all I need :D

Astute

Astute,ive just joined you.No work tomorrow and the north london derby on tv.:D

I do apologise but had to like that one. First time we have ever agreed onanything I think :laugh:

Astute

Oh yes. You are OK until them 4 letters come between us.
First is after R
Second is after H
Third is before T
Fourth is before V

Sh1te, that was hard after several tinnies :laugh:

Truce mate, I am an optomist. You don't want to be one :D

TommyAtkins

Westwood, Gunnarsson and King were offered new contracts, according to Andy Thorn.

They refused to sign. End of story.

Astute

Yes us realists do. Our gates are down. Lower gates = less money coming into our club. Less money coming into our club = lower budget.

Let's keep it to easy numbers. Gates down by 5,000. Tickets £20. £100,000 down each home game. That is a lot of cash to lose from your budget.

Sub

ok so how long ago did clouting state the budget was the same as last year and onyi said we WILL be getting quality loans from the premiership ??

Otis

This is where it is all wrong. They shouldn't have come out and said that the budget would be the same. It is clear we have been losing money and the financial plight has been getting worse. Why didn't they just tell the truth and say that they couldn't guarantee the leaving players' wages could be re-used towards any new players because of dwindling gates and not achieving budget?

Why didn't they say they would look at bringing loans in but that it could prove difficult in terms of wages?

Have they never heard of the truth? Why do they struggle with it so much. I am sure there wouldn't be half as many angry City supporters if they just came out and said it as it is. Why on earth say that the same budget would be available when this clearly wasn't achievable and why say they would look at Premiership players on loan when we clearly cannot afford it?

Astute

Has the average gates gone down again this season?

hamil99

Facebook User
I need a holiday this stuff is getting to me

I went on holiday b4 the blackpool game and came back after the barnsley game. In short, I feel just as crappy about city as I did b4 I left, and worse, wen ever I see my tan it reminds me of ken doolally and makes me feel sick inside....

blueflint

the new contracts offered cant of been very good or they would still be here

Astute

the new contracts offered cant of been very good or they would still be here

Westwood.....on Prem wages now

King...15k a week and 3 year contract. Also playing in Europe.

Gunnar.....Cardiff still throwing money about. Will be in the sh1te if they don't go up before the new rules come in.

Users who are viewing this thread