RIP Jayden Pearsons (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

I have been asked to post this by Jayden's cousin:

'Unfortunately my cousin Jayden has passed away at the young age of 15. He was a big Coventry City fan and loved going home and away with his friends. We do not know yet what caused his death but he wasn't unwell or on medication. I would be absolutely love it and be reduced to tears if Coventry City and its fans can arrange a tribute in honour of him at the next match, Coventry City was his life and main passion and he would be so proud up there looking down. RIP Jaydenxx'

Absolutely shocked to hear this, I didn't know him personally but I knew how cousins and they are absolutely devastated. As fans we have our differences but we all love the same club, let's honour this young lad and show his family and him what a fantastic club we are.

RIP Jayden

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

awful news i have seen him at games but also didnt know him 15 is no age to be losing your life RIP Jayden i suspect fans will arrange something for tomorrow but we should probably arrange something for the crewe game as well as its the next home game

pusbccfc

Sat not far behind me in the corner and was there Saturday.

They get a lot of stick them youngsters up in the corner, but it is obvious they are a very close bunch up there, I am sure they will be devastated. Best wishes to them and his other friends and family.

ccfcmad1

Fans doing an applause on the 15th min tomorrow and planning on the same against, crewe hopefully the club will get something arrange aswell so sad to hear RIP

pipkin73

RIP. i like the idea of 15 mins into the game. Lets hope the club back this. It won't delay the game or anything else so i can't see any rearon why not. Please make sure the dessision makers at CCFC know well before hand, if they don't know well before hand i can see it not being official as some offical says no paper work etc.

lifeskyblue

Very sad news for anyone so young to pass on. I never knew you but certainly have heard you and your mates. Thoughts are with your family and friends. RIP and PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Terrible news. Thoughts go out to his friends and family.

One of his cousins is my best friend and she's asked us to do something for Jayden too. He was a good friend of mine and he'll be missed by many. A couple of people have already said they want to help prepare something for the next home game. We've already contacted the club and hopefully we have more details of whats planned later today

matesx

thats a choker :-( terrible just terrible

i have a lad around that age, cant bear the thought....

deepest sympathy to all who knew him

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
This is really sad news. A lad of 15 has the right to a longer life. I hope the fantastic City fans can do something to mark his short time on this earth. RIP son

TheUKGryphon

Terrible news. 15 is no age. RIP Jayden.

Shakeitup

Far too young. Thoughts are with the family. Hopefully a minutes round of applause. How about something on the screen?

rob9872

Echo all of the above above. I don't normally post on the rip threads but for a city fan and one so young, it's tragic. Rip Jayden and thoughts to his family.

SlowerThanPlatt

The club will hold a 15th minute applause during the Crewe Alexandra game as a mark of respect...
Coventry City Football Club are saddened to learn of the death of young supporter Jayden Parsons.

Jayden was a loyal supporter of the club and held a season ticket for a number of years, as well as being a JSB throughout his childhood.

He passed away suddenly on Sunday evening and as a mark of respect, the club will be holding a minute's applause during the 15th minute during the Crewe Alexandra home fixture on Tuesday, August 18th, with kick-off at 7.45pm.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Jayden's family at this incredibly sad time.

Bob Latchford

Tragic news, R,I,P young man .

chiefdave

What sad news. Must be terrible for the family when it comes with no warning.

Well done to the club for getting onboard with this. Hopefully word reaches the Crewe fans as well.

Sky Blue Dal

Such a young age to leave this world. My daughter is just a year younger than Jayden and I can't imagine what his family and friends must be going through.

So sad!

RIP young man

vow

Sincere condolences to his friends and family.

stupot07

RIP. A tragedy when someone so young passes away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Bumberclart

Fair play to the Rochdale fans last night for joining in with a minute's applause on 15 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread