Rioch calls out Higgs/PWKH (1 Viewer)

mattylad

Rioch has said on CWR this morning if it is about the money he will write a personal cheque from his own bank on Friday for the full £12,000 because he knows the club will pay him back same as they have always paid the Higgs Centre.

Has a feeling this is more to do with a subversive way of gaining information about the current set up in CCFC.

I have to say he seemed very genuine and very hurt that the academy players and parents were possibly being used as pawns for other ends. Hopefully they will stick it on listen again.

Last edited:

mattylad

Should also add that he stated clearly a couple of times that the club has not even had an invoice from the Higgs Centre for the £12,000 they want paying and also stated about four times, if this is just about money then it will be paid this week and we will be back in next week.

If people are playing silly buggers with the academy and then coming on here to spin tails for popular backing is it any better than the crap we have heard from elsewhere.

hill83

Really?

PWKH, what now?
ZL6Az.png

RoboCCFC90

Should also add that he stated clearly a couple of times that the club has not even had an invoice from the Higgs Centre for the £12,000 they want paying and also stated about four times, if this is just about money then it will be paid this week and we will be back in next week.

If people are playing silly buggers with the academy and then coming on here to spin tails for popular backing is it any better than the crap we have heard from elsewhere.

In a one word answer (while trying to fill ten characters) "No"

This is my point on the other thread, is either side trustworthy and should we dismiss other's opinions until the facts are brought to the table? No

hill83

Basically on here it's like this:

Any statement against Sisu is the absolute gospel truth and without any doubt a fact.
Anything from Sisu is total lies.
Anyone speaking against Sisu is 'talking sense'
Anyone speaking for Sisu, or even slightly against someone talking against Sisu, is in fact Joy or Fisher and is on half term.

There is no debate.

Edit: I can half understand it, as I'm also sick to death of Sisu, but don't let that cloud the fact that not everything they do is wrong. And there are people who have different views to the general Internet crowd.

Last edited:

Grendel

PWKH is always right. People love him keeping them informed. I assume he will be telling is today he will be accepting the cheque and the matter is closed.

Sub

not one single person on the face of the planet is always right !! but past records indicate who tends to twist the truth or lie more than the other ;)

RoboCCFC90

not one single person on the face of the planet is always right !! but past records indicate who tends to twist the truth or lie more than the other ;)

No doubting that sub, but as you said not one single person is always right..

rupert_bear

First it was ACL's fault the bill wasn't paid for the Ricoh arrangement and now it is the Alan Higgs centre's fault the training bill hasn't been paid. I suggest to Gregor Rioch he takes his squad to the Memorial Park with a few cones and balls and train them there, might do them good to slum it for a bit.

Warwickhunt

First it was ACL's fault the bill wasn't paid for the Ricoh arrangement and now it is the Alan Higgs centre's fault the training bill hasn't been paid. I suggest to Gregor Rioch he takes his squad to the Memorial Park with a few cones and balls and train them there, might do them good to slum it for a bit.
Firstly Gregor Rioch has no axe to grind and is totally commited to the parents and young players and for him to make a statement like that shows how the two parties are operating and he is right to speak out against it, it may cost hm his job but fair play to the guy he has integrity which is more than i can say for many other involved in this debacle

RoboCCFC90

except my missus who is always right even when she knows she is wrong :eek::);)

I told you mate before that she has to stop putting breast milk in your tea, it's not right!!

mattylad

Maybe you might like to listen to the show then pass comment in an educated and rational fashion. Your vitriol is misguided and sadly lacking in content.

GR stated all bills have been paid in advance as they have been for years, this is additional money the centre have asked for and has not yet even been invoiced. I am guessing the man who signs the invoices off for paying would know that :facepalm:

dongonzalos

Basically on here it's like this:

Anything statement against Sisu is the absolute gospel truth and without any doubt a fact.
Anything from Sisu is total lies.
Anyone speaking against Sisu is 'talking sense'
Anyone speaking for Sisu, or even slightly against someone talking against Sisu, is in fact Joy or Fisher and is on half term.

There is no debate.

Edit: I can half understand it, as I'm also sick to death of Sisu, but don't let that cloud the fact that not everything they do is wrong. And there are people who have different views to the general Internet crowd.

I am sure there will be more to this and Rioch is entitled to his opinion.

I would be surprised in the current predicament if Higgs/ACL did not, when discovering the contract was in admin. Think that this is finally an opportunity to get some truth and clarity out of SISU about their set up.

What would you do? I think I would?

However I have reached the stage where SISU have pulled so many stunts, made so many lies that now if ACL Higgs do pull a few manoeuvres to get them out . I have reached the stage where it does not bother me.

To be honest I wish they would pull a few more manoeuvres.

I am surprised though when SISU were carrying out shocking business. The main defenders of SISU said it doesn't matter what they do as long as in the long run it benefits CCFC as it will eventually end up with CCFC having half the stadium. These people said it is not SZiSU they support purely they support what is best for CCFC.

Yet now it is clear SISU will never be allowed to own any of the stadium.
We have potential owners sitting in the wings who will be allowed.

I would have thought certain people would now be backing ACL to the hilt in anything they do that may speed up the removal of SISU?

Desperados

I heard the interview and like Rioch, great gesture from him to pay also. But, wouldn't the club be billed for any payment, not sure why he would be aware if any invoice had been submitted or not. I thought the issue was again to do with a contract between the centre and CCFC Holdings/Limited and who owed the outstanding £12,000 and who are the "company" turning up each day? Real shame for the kids and parents this is affecting

rupert_bear

I would be surprised in the current predicament if Higgs/ACL did not, when discovering the contract was in admin. Think that this is finally an opportunity to get some truth and clarity out of SISU about their set up.

However I have reached the stage where SISU have pulled so many stunts, made so many lies that now if ACL Higgs do pull a few manoeuvres to get them out . I have reached the stage where it does not bother me.

I am surprised though when SISU were carrying out shocking business. The main defenders of SISU said it doesn't matter what they do as long as in the long run it benefits CCFC as it will eventually end up with CCFC having half the stadium. These people said it is not SZiSU they support purely they support what is best for CCFC.

I would have thought certain people would now be backing ACL to the hilt in anything they do that may speed up the removal of SISU?

One of the hardest things to do is to admit you were wrong as the ACL knockers have clearly been proved they were, so now they divert to the Alan, Higgs centre and this PWKH bloke, who from my point of view often comes on here and clearly explains what he can pretty thoroughly.

mattylad

Sorry I think your wrong, it is never ok to hold kids to ransom or use them as some sort of bargaining tool regardless of what the other side has done in the past.

stupot07

I heard the interview and like Rioch, great gesture from him to pay also. But, wouldn't the club be billed for any payment, not sure why he would be aware if any invoice had been submitted or not. I thought the issue was again to do with a contract between the centre and CCFC Holdings/Limited and who owed the outstanding £12,000 and who are the "company" turning up each day? Real shame for the kids and parents this is affecting
I imagine as head of the academy he would hold the academies budget and sign off and approve payment for any academy related invoices.

rupert_bear

Sorry I think your wrong, it is never ok to hold kids to ransom or use them as some sort of bargaining tool regardless of what the other side has done in the past.
And just who is holding these kids to ransom ? How long does a business have to wait to be paid ? Just how anyone can offer any sort of defence is beyond me.

RoboCCFC90

Firstly if you cheated on your Missus would you then say to your missus "It's fine you can do it, because I have done it 500 times"? and assume this is acceptable, But it proves my opinion that many people will shout and scream for people to hear when SISU are wrong but yet when they are not as bad as made out to be, it's fine for the other side to get away with it..

Secondly how is ACL going to speed up the removal of SISU? Are they buying the club??

Last edited:

mattylad

And just who is holding these kids to ransom ? How long does a business have to wait to be paid ? Just how anyone can offer any sort of defence is beyond me.

They have been paid, they are always paid in advance. This is additional money not even yet invoiced according to Rioch.....is that really so hard to understand??? :thinking about:

Desperados

I imagine as head of the academy he would hold the academies budget and sign off and approve payment for any academy related invoices.

Yeah you would hope so, but with him offering to pay out of his own pocket it sounds like there is far more to this than just a missing invoice?

kg82

ACL knockers? How have they been proved wrong? Still seems to me both sides are playing with the clubs future. And now it's like a relationship ending badly... Using the kids as pawns in the game.

stupot07

Yeah you would hope so, but with him offering to pay out of his own pocket it sounds like there is far more to this than just a missing invoice?

He said the club would pay him back. They will need an invoice to account for that money.

rupert_bear

They have been paid, they are always paid in advance. This is additional money not even yet invoiced according to Rioch.....is that really so hard to understand??? :thinking about:
Well according to PKWH nothing was heard from the Academy until last Monday or is that a lie ? There should be no debate pay your bills. and remember the money is there from a £480000 grant from the FA for the academy. Personally i think Gregor Rioh should of kept his nose out, he is an employee and clearly knows the issues currently going on here. Unless he suspects his days are numbered with a new manager at the helm.,

fernandopartridge

Rioch's opinion has far more value than yours, lets be honest. He is directly involved whereas you, as per usual, are reading between the lines and drawing your own conclusions to fit your paradigm.

kg82

Bullshit. This is affecting how he's doing his job. He can explain anything he wants.

Sub

pwkh is notable by his absence in this thread - as i said yesterday - the guy has his own agenda

Perhaps he is busy trying to sort and clear the issue up? i am sure he has more important things to do than being on here all day to answer every question straight away like alot of the posters on here ;):D

rupert_bear

Bullshit. This is affecting how he's doing his job. He can explain anything he wants.
Don't agree and a mug to be drawn into the media on it especially under current circumstances which makes me suspect another agenda. I don't know Rioch at all and as far as i am concerned he does the job he is good at so fair play to him. The bottom line has to be PAY YOUR BILLS then there's no debate, especially when the money is there via the FA.

Users who are viewing this thread