right! £10 reward for.... (1 Viewer)

philmcc

...a bona fide photograph of Ms Joy Victoria Seppala...there has got to be one out there and i have a serious urge to find out what she looks like, i cant seem to trick google into revealing her...im guessing she is about 5'7" blonde shoulder length hair, blue eyes, slim to average build...in fact almost like a female version of richard branson... without the beard or the money...definitely without the money anyway.

yes i am that bored...:thinking about:

Mr T - Sukka!

Look to the directors box/corprate at home games, she sits next to Tim Fisher.

She is not at every home game mind.

Taking photos is a bit weird tho.

Mr T - Sukka!

Yes not long ago she was talking to the players and saying you play for me now.

More hands on now as revealed by Tim Fisher.

Sub

cov_footie3_c1680924_13221_260.jpg

is this her ?:thinking about::thinking about:

Sub

Joy Seppala
Joy Seppala

Company Affiliations

Search:
javascript:Company # of Roles Huntsman Corp 4 Sisu Capital Ltd 4 Paris Re 3 Drexel Burnham Lambert 1 Kidder Peabody 1 Mitsubishi Trust & Banking Corp 1 banking Corp 1 Showing 1 to 7 of 7 entries

Current Affiliations

Board Member
Executive
Business Connection
General Employment
Past Affiliations

Board Member
Executive
Business Connection
General Employment

Sbarcher

That's Clarkes wife "in the box"!!!

Sbarcher

Bang up to date!!! Their "Latest News" is over 2 years old - some PR Firm!! Smacks of plumber and his leaking tap.......

J

Jack Griffin

Bang up to date!!! Their "Latest News" is over 2 years old - some PR Firm!! Smacks of plumber and his leaking tap.......

No worries Clarkes PR profile photo must be over 10 years and 3 stone out of date.

georgehudson

what's her problem ?
does she not want to be recognised as the face the launched a thousand *****
all answers for the 5 letter word welcome

philmcc

Well some valiant efforts there but i do believe my tenner is safe, for now...:laugh:

Why is she so secretive! When she is knocking out statements on the ccfc website to the fans, even she must think its crazy that we dont know what she looks like. Are we the only club to not know what their "chairman" looks like? Come on CET/CWR etc etc get us a pic! Even Bin Laden and the political leaders of North Korea were/are not that camera shy, ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread