Ricoh (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Sounds like an excuse for some to buy a season ticket "just in case", and then going to Northampton since they brought it and might as well use it.

I am guessing the prices would be honoured so it would make no difference

ccfc1234

Were not going back to the Ricoh - the masterplan (if it can be called that) is to distress ACL financially and any return would make this harder to attain.
The only way I see this being resolved is the stadium being sold to someone very wealthy who SISU knew could out play them at their own games and that might bring them to the negotiation table.

I am not Joy Sapella but in my opinion they should try and go into an absolute partnership with ACL share all profits but have a break clause that the club can buy ACL out of thier 50% of CCFC for a profit when the club climbs the leagues.

RoboCCFC90

His name is steve tet thomas if u want to inbox him on Facebook you bellends

No offence but Steve has confirmed his account has been hacked and it's false.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackRoomRummermill

I would love for CCFC to be back at the RICOH but I as they do in football play to the whistle, i.e wait for an official announcement.......

This is a over circulated internet rumour which has grown legs and what I hate is people adding plain bullshit to add to the hype. At the moment its about as certain as a Robert Maxwell pension scheme until we hear otherwise.

These sort of rumours tend to start when the kids holidays start probably fuelled by alcohol , its a bit like those UFO;s over Coventry that turned out to be Chinese lanterns !!

Covstar

Theres an article on CT that says Jim O' brien and Swanson kept asking repeatedly about the Ricoh situation b4 they signed and O' brien has been quoted as saying '' if I had heard about them getting back in to the stadium I would have probably signed a bit sooner.'' Clutching at straws but just maybe the players have been informed about a possible return? CT's Dad posting that we are coming back and then saying he was hacked presumably to not let the news out just yet? All of which just adds to the Ricoh rumour but I am for one minute not getting ahead of myself until its official and I see Coventry city play the first game of the season in this city.

The CT article if any1 missed it : http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...news/new-coventry-city-signings-admit-7450229

BackRoomRummermill

Theres an article on CT that says Jim O' brien and Swanson kept asking repeatedly about the Ricoh situation b4 they signed and O' brien has been quoted as saying '' if I had heard about them getting back in to the stadium I would have probably signed a bit sooner.'' Clutching at straws but just maybe the players have been informed about a possible return? CT's Dad posting that we are coming back and then saying he was hacked presumably to not let the news out just yet? All of which just adds to the Ricoh rumour but I am for one minute not getting ahead of myself until its official and I see Coventry city play the first game of the season in this city.

The CT article if any1 missed it : http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...news/new-coventry-city-signings-admit-7450229

I would read it again , it does not say we are back at the RICOH

skybluebeduff

I would read it again , it does not say we are back at the RICOH

The current situation surrounding the stadium is clearly in the minds of the new players, with fellow recruit Danny Swanson revealing it was a question he kept asking when he was mulling over his move to City.“It was a long decision and I exhausted every option but, in the end, it was the best one for me and my family,” said wide right man O’Brien, who has joined the club from Barnsley.
“The problems didn’t put me off but any time I spoke to the manager or my agent I was asking about the stadium and stuff. And if I had heard about them getting back in to the stadium I would have probably signed a bit sooner.

Sounds like he was told something more than a "yeah we might eventually go back"...

6 Generations

Have just received an E:Mail from a reliable mate who has good club connections.

he suggests that an announcement is imminent.

He has no reason to fabricate such matters, as he does not favour a return.

hill83

cb71cbeb5aadd17878280e91fd46a74e1a0f68db6f2222c539435a20b742e0fa.jpg

Excuse the spelling please :)

6 Generations

No this has nothing to do with Conor Thomas, Terry Thomas or John 'effing' Thomas.

A statement is imminent, during which all the relevant parties can claim that they influenced the decision.

RoboCCFC90

And I got a rapid response!

7a7uqy8u.jpg

SlowerThanPlatt

[h=5]Carl Baker
[/h]Just now ·

Not heard anything about going back to the Ricoh as players it's all a distraction that we don't need so were the last people to find out! be great if we do get back but until were there we just need to focus on getting ready for the season. Hope this answers all the messages I've had ‪#‎pusb‬

James Smith

I got a message from the RicohArena twitter account asking me to vote for them so they can get some event or other.

Yeah, but that's for the S Club 7 comeback tour.

They are hoping for a sell out........

Of the first 2 rows of the Tesco Stand.

I prefer Steps to Sclub.

RoboCCFC90

[h=5]Carl Baker
[/h]Just now ·

Not heard anything about going back to the Ricoh as players it's all a distraction that we don't need so were the last people to find out! be great if we do get back but until were there we just need to focus on getting ready for the season. Hope this answers all the messages I've had ‪#‎pusb‬

He is right though they'd be last to know..

torchomatic

I assume you are refering to 'Race of Champions'. Anyone who has slightest interest in motorsport knows this is a huge event.

As far as return to the Ricoh goes I'll believe it when im start there at 2.55 waiting for kick off, until then its all rubbish
I don't have the slightest interest in motorsport.

Sent from my phone using my chubby sausage fingers so please excuse any errors.

mrtrench

I don't know Conor Thomas has been tweeted about it but he hasn't responded.

No, he's missing. If you get a response tell him his Mum wants him home immediately and he is grounded.

Johnnythespider

I think if Tim is reading all these threads asking "are we" "aren't we" he must be laughing his moobs off.

James Smith

Completely agree with this. In fact I expect no change all season. Both sides are far too stubborn.

Sadly I agree with that too, ACL (not unreasonably) will want payment to show some form of restart of goodwill and Sisu (not unreasonably) probably won't want to pay up anything until all avenues of appeal are exhausted. So any deal will be a long time in coming as a result unless ACL need the business we provided urgently, or Sisu look likely to lose the Golden Share for some reason.

RoboCCFC90

Must be only Connors family that were told, strange

I have already confirmed that as a duff rumour, check the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread