Ricoh (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Woke up this morning to yet more rumours about the Ricoh a few people on facebook claiming a players dad has tweeted it anybody else no anymore on this I for one am not getting my hopes up and not trying to give any false hope to anybody but would be good to hear of anyone who knows more

quinn1971

Woke up this morning to yet more rumours about the Ricoh a few people on facebook claiming a players dad has tweeted it anybody else no anymore on this I for one am not getting my hopes up and not trying to give any false hope to anybody but would be good to hear of anyone who knows more

They've had over a year to try and work out a deal to get us back to the ricoh, I doubt they're going to sort things out in time for the start of the season, I'd bet we don't finish the the season at sixfields though, something's going on fingers crossed

torchomatic

I got a message from the RicohArena twitter account asking me to vote for them so they can get some event or other.

Otis

I got a message from the RicohArena twitter account asking me to vote for them so they can get some event or other.

Yeah, but that's for the S Club 7 comeback tour.

They are hoping for a sell out........

Of the first 2 rows of the Tesco Stand.

They've had over a year to try and work out a deal to get us back to the ricoh, I doubt they're going to sort things out in time for the start of the season, I'd bet we don't finish the the season at sixfields though, something's going on fingers crossed

If they ain't talking, how can something be going on. I can't see city ever going back to the Ricoh and it looks as though sisus "open letter" has had its desired effect on some fans.

BackRoomRummermill

This is the type of thread where weirdo's come out and say and friend of a friend said a load of bullshit, just wait I am sure they will appear.

quinn1971

If they ain't talking, how can something be going on. I can't see city ever going back to the Ricoh and it looks as though sisus "open letter" has had its desired effect on some fans.

It's obvious everybody wants to be back at the Ricoh, the fans,the players, the manager, even sisu want us back, they'll be talking, they just won't be telling everyone

J

Jack Griffin

Yeah, can't believe how some people are taken in so easily.

They will start and finish at Sixfields this season..

SkyBlueHomer

I assume you are refering to 'Race of Champions'. Anyone who has slightest interest in motorsport knows this is a huge event.

As far as return to the Ricoh goes I'll believe it when im start there at 2.55 waiting for kick off, until then its all rubbish

mark82

Good point. On the other hand many seem to have been taken in by Michael Orton's guesses at what isn't happening. The thing is, no-one on the outside knows.

Whatever will be, will be.

Lorksalordy

Staggered that anyone takes a period of confusion over next steps, exact timings on deadlines and their implications, coupled with radio silence from all side, to come to a conclusion that "something is brewing" for an amicable agreement over return.

Seems to me like we are in exactly the state of uninformed limbo as we have been for a year. SISU will do nothing until their last remaining chances to drag this out are removed I.e FL ruling on amount to be paid to ACL (if they have the balls to deliver one), costs being attributed post JR and the appeal authorisation (or not)

Can't see any way all this will be sorted in less than a month. Would like nothing more than to be pleasantly surprised but suspect the only way return can happen is when it is truly SISU's only choice.

Grendel

They might even just go back to the Ricoh for the Cardiff cup game

Sorry can't see it happening. I can't believe they have had one meeting about returning.

It's no nearer to happening than last season.

mark82

Staggered that anyone takes a period of confusion over next steps, exact timings on deadlines and their implications, coupled with radio silence from all side, to come to a conclusion that "something is brewing" for an amicable agreement over return.

Seems to me like we are in exactly the state of uninformed limbo as we have been for a year. SISU will do nothing until their last remaining chances to drag this out are removed I.e FL ruling on amount to be paid to ACL (if they have the balls to deliver one), costs being attributed post JR and the appeal authorisation (or not)

Can't see any way all this will be sorted in less than a month. Would like nothing more than to be pleasantly surprised but suspect the only way return can happen is when it is truly SISU's only choice.

Completely agree with this. In fact I expect no change all season. Both sides are far too stubborn.

RoboCCFC90

According to some it's Conor Thomas' Dad who has said we are coming back to the Ricoh and that he was told by Conor himself. If true you'd think the players ought to know about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

According to some it's Conor Thomas' Dad who has said we are coming back to the Ricoh and that he was told by Conor himself. If true you'd think the players ought to know about it.

Got a link Robo? It is either got some legs or a complete wind up.

ccfc1973

Im the biggest cynic when it comes to this sort of thing but im friends with someone who knows conor thomas's dad and he did put that status on Facebook last night
And with other conspiracy theories like the ricoh advertising for stewards and asking all present staff to cancel holidays and the fact its so quiet on all sides.....but untill im sat up there waiting for them to come out the tunnel i wont hold my breath ....yet

mark82

This is the type of thread where weirdo's come out and say and friend of a friend said a load of bullshit, just wait I am sure they will appear.

Im the biggest cynic when it comes to this sort of thing but im friends with someone who knows conor thomas's dad and he did put that status on Facebook last night
And with other conspiracy theories like the ricoh advertising for stewards and asking all present staff to cancel holidays and the fact its so quiet on all sides.....but untill im sat up there waiting for them to come out the tunnel i wont hold my breath ....yet

Bingo!

RoboCCFC90

Got a link Robo? It is either got some legs or a complete wind up.

The thread has been taken down.. Maybe it's bull.

RoboCCFC90

Unfortunately yes but why put it up especially from a players dads.

I don't know Conor Thomas has been tweeted about it but he hasn't responded.

skybluebeduff

This is exactly how the 'story' has started, by a friends dad who knows a friend, who has spoke to a player blah blah blah fooking meh!

At Least it keeps Nicks website entertained with even more dross.

CCFC PimpRail

Sounds like an excuse for some to buy a season ticket "just in case", and then going to Northampton since they brought it and might as well use it.

percy

im wondering if one of the new players has been assured of our return to the ricoh and hes then maybe told some of the other lads in the squad perhaps. was it jim o'brien that said recently that he would have signed sooner if we were at the ricoh??????

Users who are viewing this thread