RICOH whoodoo! (1 Viewer)

since we moved to the Ricoh things have gone downhill, anybody think it might have something to do with the Leicester City shirts laid in the foundations??

I can give you one name thats on the back of one of the shirts, he's a reliable chap for an incesta fan, worked for the company that did the foundations at the time, still in construction industry. I coach his lad, who told me that they're sick of hearing the story every time Cov get mentioned!

tippex9

Flying Fokker

I can give you one name thats on the back of one of the shirts, he's a reliable chap for an incesta fan, worked for the company that did the foundations at the time, still in construction industry. I coach his lad, who told me that they're sick of hearing the story every time Cov get mentioned!

This really is utter bollocks. SISU weren't even on the scene then.

Otis

People have selective memories and now talk of HR as some kind of a shrine.

When we were there all you heard were moans about the place and it wasn't exactly a fortress for us was it!

Black6Osprey

Sorry but HR was a dump. There is nothing wrong with the Ricoh, its way superior to HR in nearly every way. Spec Savers must be doing great business on Sky Blue tinted glasses. It's the club that's shit, not the ground.

Delboycov

Sorry but HR was a dump. There is nothing wrong with the Ricoh, its way superior to HR in nearly every way. Spec Savers must be doing great business on Sky Blue tinted glasses. It's the club that's shit, not the ground.

Agree with that although I think the sky blue tinted glasses are because pretty much all my best memories have been at HR...I doubt if any Ricoh moments would even make my top 100. No comparison with the grounds though...the Ricoh is one of the top grounds in the UK and if we'd had any sustained success at all then lack of atmosphere etc wouldn't be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread