Ricoh rumour (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Mate of mine has got a milk float. Got an extra drop off from Monday 1st September at the Ricoh. Make of that what you will lads.

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

Grendel

Mate of mine has got a milk float. Got an extra drop off from Monday 1st September at the Ricoh. Make of that what you will lads.

Oddly I have a mate who sells burgers in the car park near Tescos and he has been told to order another 3 every other Saturday

pusbccfc

My uncle work's at Chiquitos at Arena Park and has been told to work Saturdays to deal with the extra people through their doors.

skybluedan

This rumour is so true I seen Gary Mcsheffery at the Aldi and he said he was also coming back

Gray

I heard a rumour that Richard Keys is preparing his "told you so." tweet right about now

olderskyblue

I've just been to a secret meeting that neither Nick, Rob S or the trust organised, and I can confirm it's absolutely true...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
David Icke told me City will be returning to the Ricoh. ;)

Samo

I was having sex round the back by the walls and was told to clean up the Mess, i replied who fuckin
by SISU

Is it too late for the Edinburgh Festival?

hill83

I heard from Big Kev when I was in Nandos the other day and he said that Dave down the dip cleans Bakers dog walkers windows, and the dog said to him that a cat he saw the other week who knows Pressley said that we already are back at the Ricoh but they've been disguising it on TV with giant projectors.

Otis

Well, I can top that!

I have literally just this last minute walked past the Ricoh and the subways through from the Arena Retail Park to the stadium are still there.

If that's not a clear signal of our impending return I have no idea what is!!!

Bugsy

Hahahaha this thread

Bugsy

Otis

To be quite honest with you all, last night I did actually hear a very strong rumour about us coming back to the Ricoh very soon indeed. Sounded very accurate.

It was off some bloke on a football forum.

:facepalm:

Bugsy

Hahaha am glad wiv all the shit what has gone on in the recent year us city fans still have a great sense of humour lol PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread