Ricoh return whats the hold up now (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The club quoted again at the London supporters meeting about returning to the Ricoh and seem determined to over come any hurdles, and even say they are frustrated about having to wait till the 8th of august for the outcome of decision on how much they owe.
[/FONT]
Whats is the hold up? the club has already announced its intentions - ACL have announced they will not talk till the money is paid - If the club have already agreed to pay what is decided on the 8th then get talking as it all seems a bit petty again to me - the council could step in and start banging some heads

Quotes from London supporters meeting

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'CCFC were clear that they wanted a short term deal to return to the Ricoh whilst they built their own stadium. There was a sense that a deal could be done and any perceived stumbling blocks could be overcome'.[/FONT]

'It is frustrating to all that the decision on the amount will not be known until the 7 or 8 August'.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Otis

Errrr...

Clowns to the left of us,
Jokers to the right, here we are,
Stuck in the middle with you.

RoboCCFC90

Well the Club have made a proposition to the Football League about the Ricoh, so I would say the question is due to ACL on whether that proposition is acceptable or terms that they can offer..

spider_ricoh

It';s not just the £590k, it also requires legal action to be dropped before ACL will consider a deal. That's fair enough, IMO.

italiahorse

Well the Club have made a proposition to the Football League about the Ricoh, so I would say the question is due to ACL on whether that proposition is acceptable or terms that they can offer..

Does it actually exist ?
Have ACL seen it ?
Does it include an offer to drop JR appeal which obvious is a stopper ?
Why have SISU not made it public like ACL offers all have been ?
Are they going through the motions to give the appearance to the FL that they want to return but in reality the offer is unreasonable?

Until it's made public we can't then ask questions of ACL.

RFC

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The club quoted again at the London supporters meeting about returning to the Ricoh and seem determined to over come any hurdles, and even say they are frustrated about having to wait till the 8th of august for the outcome of decision on how much they owe.
[/FONT]
Whats is the hold up? the club has already announced its intentions - ACL have announced they will not talk till the money is paid - If the club have already agreed to pay what is decided on the 8th then get talking as it all seems a bit petty again to me - the council could step in and start banging some heads

Quotes from London supporters meeting

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'CCFC were clear that they wanted a short term deal to return to the Ricoh whilst they built their own stadium. There was a sense that a deal could be done and any perceived stumbling blocks could be overcome'.[/FONT]

'It is frustrating to all that the decision on the amount will not be known until the 7 or 8 August'.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

If was as simple as you're suggesting .................. HELP!

Gosford Green

If all of the above are solved and the path starts to clear then there is the council and ACL legal costs which SISU are due to pay some of or all of.

Will they be able to drag this out ? Probably.

ccfcway

Seems they aren't willing to listen. Shame really as it has been Sisu holding things up until this point. If it's not one playing games it's the other.

Well, if SISU sent the offer to ACL, the ball would be in their court, but they dont have it !

Chipfat

Again Sisu blaming others for the fact they don't pay what's owed.... It's all well saying its on ACL but Sisu know without dropping court action and paying talks will not happen..ACL made 1 statement and don't have to say anymore, why should they, its very clear what needed its also very easy to say we waiting on the FL by Sisu,,,TF plays to the crowd again... They will use anyone,anything or every chance to take the limelight from what the truth really is..

They are the worst owners we have ever had they have the worst record of being honest than any before and have bent the truth and spin more than the tumble dryer in my kitchen... TF, JS and SW please start to face reality, pay on time, pay whats owed and then please fuck off and take the small merry band of followers with you and leave the club alone.. The fans need to believe again, they need hope that days will get better, we need our club back and be proud of it and while Sisu are here,, the majority cant see this happening..Remember these have had this club long enough to see what and how they work,, as in truth they have never changed from day 1,, no plan ,no back up and full of piss and wind while blaming all for bad management...

Last edited:

stupot07

There is no point until SISU pay what they owe and drop the "hopeless" court case. Simples!

And sisu aren't going to pay what they owe, until the FL tell them how much they owe.

There is nothing stopping ACL at least talking to Sisu about a new deal before those 2 conditions are met.

ccfcway

And sisu aren't going to pay what they owe, until the FL tell them how much they owe.

There is nothing stopping ACL at least talking to Sisu about a new deal before those 2 conditions are met.

yes there is, SISU havent sent the offer to them

blueflint

be honest would you talk under those circumstances i wouldn't

Chipfat

Yes I would. It's business. Do ACL want the club back or not? They don't have to agree a deal but there's no reason not to at least talk.

FFS, you believe that sisu have sent an offer of a rent deal to the FL,,,,Why would the FL need to have that,, i bet its a offer for the money Sisu's lawyer are holding for the 590.000 mentioned.. If i wanted to rent your house i don't send the offer to an organization i send it to you... TF is a master at play on words ,, somebody should ask him if the court case is being appealed, and if so why keep going on about other parties delaying talks..

Sisu are the only ones shouting off,, its about time they kept quiet regarding others and spent time looking for positive action not spin and bollocks..

stupot07

FFS, you believe that sisu have sent an offer of a rent deal to the FL,,,,Why would the FL need to have that,, i bet its a offer for the money Sisu's lawyer are holding for the 590.000 mentioned.. If i wanted to rent your house i don't send the offer to an organization i send it to you... TF is a master at play on words ,, somebody should ask him if the court case is being appealed, and if so why keep going on about other parties delaying talks..

Sisu are the only ones shouting off,, its about time they kept quiet regarding others and spent time looking for positive action not spin and bollocks..

Hang on....didn't ACL send an offer direct to the FL....what use is that? If you wanted to rent me your house you wouldn't the offer to an organisation....oh wait..

Sisu don't have the 590k it's already been paid into an escrow account held by the FL as instructed by the FL

ccfcway

Did ACL forward their rent offer on to sisu that they submitted to the FL last year?

no, which is why we are where we are.

I am not defending ACL, they should have sent it to SISU.

Just like those who had a go at Michael for not ringing SISU

SISU should sent the offer to ACL now so we can put pressure on them to respond

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Hang on....didn't ACL send an offer direct to the FL....what use is that? If you wanted to rent me your house you wouldn't the offer to an organisation....oh wait..

Sisu don't have the 590k it's already been paid into an escrow account held by the FL as instructed by the FL

That was different, and you know it. The ACL offer was sent to the FL as it couldn't be engrossed in the administration process and SISU were 'pretending' they didn't have sight of it. It was sent to the FL for verification by third party. In so doing, the route via the FL was to move things on; not dither.

I suggest SISU's ambition in routing via the FL is to achieve quite the contrary, and waste time, causing further distress as identified by two High Court judges

stupot07

no, which is why we are where we are.

I am not defending ACL, they should have sent it to SISU.

Just like those who had a go at Michael for not ringing SISU

SISU should sent the offer to ACL now so we can put pressure on them to respond

Definitely. Far too much tit-for-tat going on.

It will be interesting to see what the FL's decision is, and what ACL do if the Fl decide they should be paid a lower figure. They were quite adamant - £590k or no talks.

cofastreecity

The reason for the hold up is simple, Labovich is doing the rounds again, advising all he can that Seppala is so hurt by Judge's comments that she is going to continue to litigate and appeal, and appeal and appeal, so on that basis there is no chance of bringing cov back to cov. The Football League need to grow a pair and take on Sisu. Would you have a tenant in your house who continues to litigate you?

stupot07

That was different, and you know it. The ACL offer was sent to the FL as it couldn't be engrossed in the administration process and SISU were 'pretending' they didn't have sight of it. It was sent to the FL for verification by third party. In so doing, the route via the FL was to move things on; not dither.

I suggest SISU's ambition in routing via the FL is to achieve quite the contrary, and waste time, causing further distress as identified by two High Court judges

IIRC That offer by ACL was after the administration process and after the move to Northampton was announced.

Just checked it was made in December 2013, well after the Administration process had been competed.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/sisu-boss-joy-seppala-rejects-6363684

Last edited:

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Again Sisu blaming others for the fact they don't pay what's owed.... It's all well saying its on ACL but Sisu know without dropping court action and paying talks will not happen..ACL made 1 statement and don't have to say anymore, why should they, its very clear what needed its also very easy to say we waiting on the FL by Sisu,,,TF plays to the crowd again... They will use anyone,anything or every chance to take the limelight from what the truth really is..

They are the worst owners we have ever had they have the worst record of being honest than any before and have bent the truth and spin more than the tumble dryer in my kitchen... TF, JS and SW please start to face reality, pay on time, pay whats owed and then please fuck off and take the small merry band of followers with you and leave the club alone.. The fans need to believe again, they need hope that days will get better, we need our club back and be proud of it and while Sisu are here,, the majority cant see this happening..Remember these have had this club long enough to see what and how they work,, as in truth they have never changed from day 1,, no plan ,no back up and full of piss and wind while blaming all for bad management...

No other club has had some a bigger "fall from grace" than what masquerades as Coventry City.
I cannot believe how anyone can condone SISU and go to games 35 miles away from home in third level football.

People who attend "home" games are not Coventry City fans in my view are beyond my understanding. Surely the blind can see after the JR judgement.

wingy

The reason for the hold up is simple, Labovich is doing the rounds again, advising all he can that Seppala is so hurt by Judge's comments that she is going to continue to litigate and appeal, and appeal and appeal, so on that basis there is no chance of bringing cov back to cov. The Football League need to grow a pair and take on Sisu. Would you have a tenant in your house who continues to litigate you?

It's still personal Isn't It!!

Users who are viewing this thread