Ricoh return membership shirt (2 Viewers)

JAM See

Not a fan of grown men wearing replica tops to games, but have to say I’m tempted to wear this one tonight.

Plus I’ll be identifiable to all other Phase One Elites.
I don't think I've ever worn a city shirt to a game (did once wear a St. Patrick's Athletic shirt but that's a whole different story).

However, I do tend to pick them up at the end of the season and wear them round the pool when I'm on holiday.

Lower league club's shirt is a great conversation starter when you're abroad. I've had some cracking sessions that started with "So you're a Coventry fan"

robbiethemole

Had my email today, so it'll have to be last years EXCLUSIVE shirt with my name on the back, (only 3500 don't you know), for tonight!

Mcbean

I don't think I've ever worn a city shirt to a game (did once wear a St. Patrick's Athletic shirt but that's a whole different story).

However, I do tend to pick them up at the end of the season and wear them round the pool when I'm on holiday.

Lower league club's shirt is a great conversation starter when you're abroad. I've had some cracking sessions that started with "So you're a Coventry fan"
I wore mine once and struck up a conversation with a Wolves supporter- couldn’t shut him up or get a word in edgeways - it was verbal diarrhoea like the colour of his shirt - had to get away

CDK

I wore mine once and struck up a conversation with a Wolves supporter- couldn’t shut him up or get a word in edgeways - it was verbal diarrhoea like the colour of his shirt - had to get away
No what you mean wearing my two tone shirt in my local in Brighton couple of weeks ago the shirt bought up an evening of conversation about city and a great late night and a hangover the next day in work.

Mcbean

No what you mean wearing my two tone shirt in my local in Brighton couple of weeks ago the shirt bought up an evening of conversation about city and a great late night and a hangover the next day in work.
Yes that’s when it works - have also spoke to a sky blue supporter wearing colours in Greece and he couldn’t string a sentence together even when not pissed

CCFC54321

I hate listening to people say they don’t like seeing the older generation wearing city shirts. Why? It’s a football shirt of the club they follow/love/passionate about.

If they want to wear a city shirt go for it and wear it with pride I say.

I just don’t get the don’t like seeing anyone wearing a football shirt…. But there ok wearing a stone island t shirt.

I’m in my fifty’s and I’ll wear my city shirts till I pop my clogs and bollocks what any stuck up snob thinks.

Last edited:

Tommo1993

Sometimes wear shirts to games. I don’t really ever wear them casually, outside of football games

Bugsy

I hate listening to people say they like don’t seeing the older generation wearing city shirts. Why? It’s a football shirt of the club they follow/love/passionate about.

If they want to wear a city shirt go for it and wear it with pride I say.

I just don’t get the don’t like seeing anyone wearing a football shirt…. But there ok wearing a stone island t shirt.

I’m in my fifty’s and I’ll wear my city shirts till I pop my clogs and bollocks what any stuck up snob thinks.

This deserves a round of applause 👏👏

......PUSB

AOM

Worn a retro Cov shirt to a music festival abroad before and there were so many incognito Cov fans about. We're bloody everywhere.

Quite a few Sunderland too :rolleyes:

JAM See

Worn a retro Cov shirt to a music festival abroad before and there were so many incognito Cov fans about. We're bloody everywhere.

Quite a few Sunderland too :rolleyes:
The brown one I hope. That is a great conversation starter for people of a certain age.

CDK

I often go out in summer in a city shirt and when I do I'm proud of it growing up in the area and my football education started at Highfield rd.

Mcbean

Wore my two tone kit while at the Herbert two tone exhibition last week - was admired by a number of people - that’s a great shirt

stay_up_skyblues

Mines comes today and it seems twice the size of last seasons XL shirts. Whey too big/long. Presume we can’t swap them if they were made to order?!? Anyone want to trade a large for an XL? Otherwise I’ll get it framed for the man cave.

Sick Boy

There’s a decent number of city fans in Brighton.

Terry Gibson's perm

When are the childrens shirts being sent out. Got M,L and XL for adults. But no kids yet.

I hope it’s soon I stupidly said to my youngest that the shirt delivery was today thinking his might come as well, I am now in serious trouble as he will be expecting his might just hide mine and say they have hit arrived yet.

ccfcrob

Not a fan of grown men wearing replica tops to games, but have to say I’m tempted to wear this one tonight.

Plus I’ll be identifiable to all other Phase One Elites.
Nothing I hate more than seeing people not in colours.

Should be mandatory. No colours no entry.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Mines comes today and it seems twice the size of last seasons XL shirts. Whey too big/long. Presume we can’t swap them if they were made to order?!? Anyone want to trade a large for an XL? Otherwise I’ll get it framed for the man cave.
Came on to say the same thing. I'm a L in every football shirt I have ever bought until I bought the Hummel 2Tone shirt, which is annoyingly slightly too short, but wearable. So went safe on XL on all Hummel I have bought. Thought last seasons was bigger than the seasons before, and this one is way, way bigger. Will go back to Large now

JAM See

Has anyone else’s membership shirt come with the Club crest at an angle/wonky? Not sure if it’s me being fussy or that is intentional?
Just had a look (haven't tried it on yet), but I think it does angle in slightly.

As I'm not one of the first 3,000 (medium/large), I'm not too bothered as I'm sure my massive sweaty mantits will straighten it out.

rob9872

Apart from workwear or going out stuff I'd be in skins if I didn't wear City shirts. I have loads of them and always wear them. If you don't like them tough, but trust me you'd rather I wore one than skins!

CCFC54321

Believe me when I say it makes my skin crawl when I hear that boring old man quote “I don’t like seeing grown men wearing city/England shirts.”

Yet I bet they enjoy putting in there Burberry cap on in Magaluf then reverting to type and put there boring Marks and Sparks grey suit on when they rock up at a Works meeting.

Fuck off and wear your clubs colours with pride across the world.

rob9872

Believe me when I say it makes my skin crawl when I hear that boring old man quote “I don’t like seeing grown men wearing city/England shirts.”

Yet I bet they enjoy putting in there Burberry cap on in Magaluf then reverting to type and put there boring Marks and Sparks grey suit on when they rock up at a Works meeting.

I agree .... but I'm an M&S works suit man too. Guess I'm hated from both sides 😞

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

People should wear whatever they’re happy with! I don’t really wear football shirts and I haven’t worn one to a game since I was about 15 but that doesn’t mean I would lecture or tell anyone else what to wear. I do love getting the two tone top out on special occasions - if you’ll pardon the pun.

I know why you said Burberry, but it’s one of the best selling high end labels this year. Got a few shirts myself and they’re brilliant quality. Prices have gone through the roof so I’ve had to pull strings to get them at a more reasonable price. Would never wear a cap.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

People should wear whatever they’re happy with! I don’t really wear football shirts and I haven’t worn one to a game since I was about 15 but that doesn’t mean I would lecture or tell anyone else what to wear. I do love getting the two tone top out on special occasions - if you’ll pardon the pun.

I know why you said Burberry, but it’s one of the best selling high end labels this year. Got a few shirts myself and they’re brilliant quality. Prices have gone through the roof so I’ve had to pull strings to get them at a more reasonable price. Would never wear a cap.

I'm just off to put on the fishnet stockings, high heels and boob tube.

Keep an eye out for me...

Users who are viewing this thread