Ricoh return membership shirt (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Love a white shirt, gives me chance to plaster on the fake tan and fake ray-bans

Colin Steins Smile

Given that the season tickets/membership is very good value - especially compared to some other clubs in the Championship and we get a free shirt. I think it's inappropriate to be negative about a free shirt.
Having said that....I preferred this years shirt, but I could use the new one for gardening if nothing else.

larry_david

As someone who lives 200 miles away I'm not getting membership season ticket stuff as its not viable. Personally love all the shirts so far but as mentioned, enough with the special shirts now and focus on a solid home and away with a third shirt every other season or something. That blue membership one was quality and I feel would have sold a shit load and they've wasted it on as a of a membership deal that I and others couldn't really get involved with.

Not moaning though

CJ_covblaze

rob9872

It's ok

Covkid1968#

I’ll add it to the other shirts I don’t wear because middle aged men with beer bellies wearing football shirts look dickheads

rob9872

Had a notice to say daughters small was on the way but no mention of us fatties yet.

harvey098

I got mine and wore it proudly to 7-a-side last night! Someone told me that they're being sold for a decent value. Cant see that?!

Bugsy

Any pics of the shirt?

Snapchat-627592220.jpg

Looks better in reality than the picture on the net when they 1st advertised it... PUSB

Phase 1 elite members unite

Users who are viewing this thread