Ricoh return membership shirt (3 Viewers)

AiS86

Wasn't expecting them to go along the lines of the Middlesbrough 3rd shirt. If it was actually our stadium, maybe. Nice enough, but nothing exciting

Sky Blue Harry H

Think the real thing will look a lot nicer than the 'sketch' - not a big collector of shirts, but seem to have garnered a fair few over the last few seasons as a result of the 2 tone, membership shirts, Allen/Max raffle prize wins etc. #needabiggerwardrobe

skybluepm2

Hoping it looks better once produced but for once it’s a tad underwhelming. Have had every Hummel shirt since they’ve been back with us so another for the collection.

Agree with the comment above that they’re maybe overdoing it in terms of how many are being produced. 4 last season.

Home and away plus this one next term will be more than enough.

SBAndy

Think the real thing will look a lot nicer than the 'sketch' - not a big collector of shirts, but seem to have garnered a fair few over the last few seasons as a result of the 2 tone, membership shirts, Allen/Max raffle prize wins etc. #needabiggerwardrobe

You won Max in a raffle?

• Haha
Reactions: TTG

junglej13

The club are over-doing it with all these shirts tbh
Last year Hummel basically had 4 designs including the Members shirt. Very difficult to keep raising the bar. I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted to make this better than the actual kit designs. This isn't awful, relatively simple design but is still bespoke. All in all not bad.

On a side note - I notice hummel released Southampton's home shirt today. A nod to the Dell in the collar. A similar nod to Highfield Road somewhere in our home shirt would be a nice touch.

AOM

Quite like it, and nice that it's free with a season ticket.

Think the novelty is starting to wear off with all these special edition shirts though, but guess if it helps shift more tickets then I'm all for it

Alex1987

Quite like it, and nice that it's free with a season ticket.

Think the novelty is starting to wear off with all these special edition shirts though, but guess if it helps shift more tickets then I'm all for it

Similar feelings here. I suspect this will be the last novelty shirt (this and last years due to Covid in reality).

Users who are viewing this thread