Ricoh Railway Station (2 Viewers)

hill83

God, all this thread's done is made me open an article I wasn't that interested in, to see who's right in a game of semantics.

It's not semantics, a question of what it actually says, and Nick not reading it correctly.

wingy

A tramline through to Bedworth and possibly Nuneaton would have been preferable and more practical, while possibly bringing more grant aid and overall benefit.
Along the major route through Foleshill and detouring round Tescos

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Can I still have the internet points though?

e03224eb0c29a8dd6a583beee19c52f4befcffe5177d71606db933939a6cd5d1.jpg

letsallsingtogether

So they're subsidising it then. Not odd at at all then. The line's not being electrified? Why has no one ever mentioned this before?
It was mentioned in the telegraph about not electrified it. We know they only print lies so they must be doing it

dongonzalos

Why would they quote their attendances from last season but ours from this season?

I thought the telegraph didn't do things like that?

What am I misreading this I just read the article and was about to say "surely not CET taking CCFC side over Wasps!!!
Conspiracy Council must now own CCFC
PR Mongols
Council bitches!!!!!........."

Just read it again to double check.

Don't see a conspiracy in every corner Nick. I maybe setting myself up for a fall but I am sure the CET had a pop at LM and Wasps in this article

dongonzalos

Based on what LM have previously said about the cost of running on a matchday Wasps must be putting in the region of £15K a game into this.

Noticed the dig about attendances, Wasps average this season is a massive 619 more than us. Probably why the CT has chosen to use last years figures for them.

Also what happened to the SAG not allowed the station to be open as it would be dangerous?

Wrong

dongonzalos

Read it... It isn't because of attendances they are picking Wasps games. It is because Wasps are paying for it...

They compare attendance from last season to make wasps look a bit better ;)

Can you not notice the PR bits and the digs?

No they are in your head

Nick

Administrator
Unless he would prefer to actually read what it says. As oppose to just shouting the CET are shafting Coventry and having wasps love in!!!!
Can you read the thread rather than replying to every post individually? Or are you just trying to make some sort of point? Your posting style this evening is strange.

Doing a great job tonight with the defence of the telegraph and wasps, yet have an issue with somebody defending volunteers who do their best for the club.

Nice one.

dongonzalos

It actually mentions that our attendances are better than theirs this season Nick. I wouldn't wipe my arse with the telegraph but there's no tin foil hat to make this time.

Never ever thought I would say this thank god for Hill!!!!
Thought I was losing it. A man not seething with hate so much for the CET he reads a whole bloody article!!!

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Never ever thought I would say this thank god for Hill!!!!
Thought I was losing. A man not seething with hate so much for the CET he reads a whole bloody article!!!
Like you have read the whole thread, who do you hate then?

You are posting like somebody who has never used a forum before.

dongonzalos

No it isn't. One is the train bloke saying their reason for what they are doing, and he is incorrect with his figures by saying they have higher attendances currently. The other is the telegraph calling bullshit and saying that we have higher attendances at the moment.

Second time in 5 minutes thank God for Hill

dongonzalos

Catch up will you, it was hours ago.

Why are you replying to every post individually?

Missed the one where you acknowledge that the CET put the attendances in there to have a pop at LM. Effectively pointing out its a load of bollox. So they are doing Wasps matches as Wasps are coughing up.

This doesn't suit your CET only post positive stuff regarding anything Wasps related and nasty stuff CCFC related. This is more positive for Cov because we get bigger attendances.
You slated the CET so be man enough to apologise they did the exact opposite of what you accused them of

Nick

Administrator
Missed the one where you acknowledge that the CET put the attendances in there to have a pop at LM. Effectively pointing out its a load of bollox. So they are doing Wasps matches as Wasps are coughing up.

This doesn't suit your CET only post positive stuff regarding anything Wasps related and nasty stuff CCFC related. This is more positive for Cov because we get bigger attendances.
You slated the CET so be man enough to apologise they did the exact opposite of what you accused them of
It's probably in the same place you admit your agenda.

tisza

I really don't get the fuss about this.
It seems to make sense that that by default the rail company would work with the Arena company first.
At least something is being done to try and get things moving re:the station.
if they can make this work then surely it will encourage all parties to work to find a way to utilize the station on football matchdays and hopefully on a larger scale as well.

Users who are viewing this thread