Ricoh Nightmare Getting In (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_up_north

Olympics flaming hell how many cops do you need to monitor an empty stadium. Had to park in Tesco and walk up to the ticket office to get my season ticket, scarf etc. What is it with all the huge sandbags, totally over the top. Any way got my ticket, new shirt, only £11 something with the voucher for some reason got another £3.50 discount, so a bargin!! Ticket office well manned as well. Role on the 18th!!

mark82

I'm going to call in there next Friday when I'm home. Not going to be much fun by the sounds of it.

Ashdown

Testament to all the fucking dangerous foreigners New Labour let in to the country. God forbid they ever get in power again !!

skybluesben

Got a mate down there, she part of the WMP Operational Support Unit. Bored out of her fucking mind.... G4S guys cant do shit from what ive heard!!!!

Testament to all the fucking dangerous foreigners New Labour let in to the country. God forbid they ever get in power again !!

and we wonder why the roads are congested, train travel a nightmare and the hospitals overflowing - sorry I must be a racist (not)

Hateley's Heed

Maybe for a Coldplay gig but never if your watching the sky blues...

Be thankful you're not delivering anything to the stadium. I worked at the football stadium for the 1996 Games in Athens, Georgia with American cops. It took time to search the trucks for bombs etc, they found several handguns in the drivers cabs but they were licensed to carry a concealed weapon. We crept into most of the matches in uniform and found pretty good seats. I worked at 2000 Games as well, but didn't get the football again........just the beach volleyball!

skybluebeduff

I got my season tickets yesterday too with my sons and paid £14 for the shirt with my voucher? I feel violated, I could of saved enough for an extra pint ffs not happy ;)

Pete in Portugal

You may have a point Ashdown, but it might also be testament to the disastrous foreign policies of UK governments and US Presidents over the past 15 years or so...........:thinking about:

Gray

got mine today, park in carpark C if you can find a place, and then make your way past the 4000 police.........scarfs quite nice though

Users who are viewing this thread