ricoh grows in value......according to wasps (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Was that planned for or just in response to demand fp?
Bit of both? Though in fairness the club's decline has coincided with the election of the Tory governments so the transport provision may have been cut as part of spending cuts. I think the initial bus services were planned and subsidised by the council / Centro

Moff

FFS come out the bedroom and experience life.

I'm sorry Italia but that comment makes you look an utter prick.

The fact you are stating this to Nick because he is arguing with you over a point of principle, makes you just the same as him as you are doing the same. The fact this irony is lost on you and that you should also do the same and get out of your bedroom and experience life, shows that when you get into frothy mouth defend Wasps at all costs mode you lose all semblance of intellect.

italiahorse

I'm sorry Italia but that comment makes you look an utter prick.

The fact you are stating this to Nick because he is arguing with you over a point of principle, makes you just the same as him as you are doing the same. The fact this irony is lost on you and that you should also do the same and get out of your bedroom and experience life, shows that when you get into frothy mouth defend Wasps at all costs mode you lose all semblance of intellect.

I’m not arguing I’m just putting over how I see it from many years of providing car parking and the reasoning.
He just keeps trying to change my stance but unlike others I’m not bending over.
Good luck with the lumbago ;)

Grendel

I’m not arguing I’m just putting over how I see it from many years of providing car parking and the reasoning.
He just keeps trying to change my stance but unlike others I’m not bending over.
Good luck with the lumbago ;)

You are bending over for Eastwood and co. They control you and they own you.

Users who are viewing this thread