ricoh arena (1 Viewer)

Blazes

Hi guys does anyone no what's going g on at ricoh arena I been told that work is being done on the pitch I can't think any games being played on it so could we be coming home where we belong

lordsummerisle

Hi guys does anyone no what's going g on at ricoh arena I been told that work is being done on the pitch I can't think any games being played on it so could we be coming home where we belong

Apaprently they've discovered a seam of natural gas underneath the Ricoh and are about to start fracking.

The real reason that Sisu wanted the Arena, Coventry Council Tax payers will now have free power for life.

Tonylinc

Apaprently they've discovered a seam of natural gas underneath the Ricoh and are about to start fracking.

The real reason that Sisu wanted the Arena, Coventry Council Tax payers will now have free power for life.
Ah, the answer as to why our second half performances were so crap! They all fell asleep!

lordsummerisle

And there I was thinking it was more streaking!

Unless we're trying to corner the market in naturist fracking...

If I'd known there were only four people entering the streaking competition I'd have had a go myself, though onc, when a child I entered a drawing competition and got second prize despite being the only one who entered!

Blazes

Look guys it's true someone ask someone at ricoh why u doing the pitch sky blues don't play here the answer he got you never no

Samo

What the blazes?...

Otis

What we need is a mole.

Err ... or several of them. But they would probably make one hell of a mess of the pitch anyway.

bigfatronssba

They have charity matches on, and I believe the CCFC Woman's team.

edgy

I think a development club are signed up to play several matches there. FootballCV.COM or similar.

Grendel

Is that something you know or is it something you are speculating about?

It's something he's made up - as usual - probably his Leicester supporting friends told him.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread