Ricoh Arena Solution (1 Viewer)

mrtickle

The easy answer as I see it is to sell. Higgs sell for the agreed price. Council sell for the actual cost they have put in, not true value. The sale involves a covenant in place that the ground cannot be sold on for profit and must always remain property of CCFC, not a third party.
Council have not lost out, the City has it's team back and SISU gets the income streams it wants.

rustyredline

the problem i can see is that no one knows who ccfc are due to the owners numerous companies involved and if they did liquidate ccfc what would be the point of that clause anyway.

dadgad

Sadly Sisu have burnt their boats
No trust there.
Moreover, the suspicion is that Sisu are not really after JUST the revenue streams.
Otherwise your idea is good.

blueflint

what about compass who own some of the revenue streams if they don't want to sell

chiefdave

The easy answer as I see it is to sell. Higgs sell for the agreed price. Council sell for the actual cost they have put in, not true value. The sale involves a covenant in place that the ground cannot be sold on for profit and must always remain property of CCFC, not a third party.
Council have not lost out, the City has it's team back and SISU gets the income streams it wants.

a few months ago I would have been totally behind a suggestion like this but now I don't have any trust at all in SISU and I'm sure they'd find some way to separate the club from the stadium or anything else that works to their advantage.

Greggs

We, as a community paid for the Arena, i don't want to simply give it to the current arseholes in charge x

skybluericoh

They should Never ever sell ground to SISU

Agree 100% if the wrong owners got hold they would/ could charge what they like for the ground, this is not a dig at ACL,their agreement with ccfc was entered with the club needing someone to step in a build the ground and the only way to finance it at the time was with that agreement, the club thought that with the up turn in fans they would get back to the perm and buy back teh ground. that failed and ACL have tried to come up with a fairer deal with SISU but the greedy hits want it all for nothing. No trust now with sisu so if they (ACL) are forced to sell it needs to be tied up in a way that it can only benifit the club, not some off shore account. Read the post from the Leeds fan!!

SonOfSnoz

Even if Sisu end up owning Ricoh, what's to say, Fisher owns the stadium whilst Seppala owns CCFC?
We need both under same ownership!

This has more than likely been SiSu's intention all along. It would maximise their profit planning.

Users who are viewing this thread