Ricoh Arena Misses Out (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Was it the same one he sent me?

Why don't you just fuck off you sanctimonoius twat, stop sitkcing your nose in you pathetic little moron.

Enjoy masterbating yourself to death!

Mr B, I hope you don't mind me sharing the love.

Thanks for the PM, spelling left a little to be desired.

Why you should ignore me though for agreeing with your argument that it is good business for the council/ACL to pay £50,00 for every 9000 people through the doors is beyond me.

What do you think of people who don't agree with you??

ajsccfc

You'd only enjoy that up to a point anyway if you're planning to do it to death. Poor form, Mr B.

torchomatic

Sick Boy

Why don't you just fuck off you sanctimonoius twat, stop sitkcing your nose in you pathetic little moron.

hahahaha!! What a tosser!

Moff

Hey its not exclusive to you two. I got one a few months back, similar joyful good wishes, some comments about wanting me to get knocked over on the M6 blah blah blah, and all because I had the cheek to disagree.

What a Card!

ajsccfc

Picking a specific road for it to happen is a bit mental. Mr B's had a few corpses in his bathtub I bet.

lordsummerisle

Hey its not exclusive to you two. I got one a few months back, similar joyful good wishes, some comments about wanting me to get knocked over on the M6 blah blah blah, and all because I had the cheek to disagree.

What a Card!

How many pedestrian crossings are there on the M6??

Mr B

Well there you go all members of the pee your pants brigade, guys your all liars and i'm sick to the back teeth with you all, I have more important things to deal with in my life than you bunch of no lifers, goodbye.

Grendel

Well there you go all members of the pee your pants brigade, guys your all liars and i'm sick to the back teeth with you all, I have more important things to deal with in my life than you bunch of no lifers, goodbye.

They all made it up did they Mr Bollocks?

Yes of course they did.

Users who are viewing this thread