Ricoh Arena match day parking help (1 Viewer)

Gaz

After flicking through that Booklet we all got through the post the other week
I'm giving it some thought on getting a season car parking pass.

Allways just parked on longford road and walked up to the ground but fancy doing it in style next season.

Anyone recommend it ?
Also i want to be heading off to the M6 after the match and not sure which car park would be best for that.

rob9872

For the M6 car park A is better but that's the most expensive. We park in B and its very good vfm.

Gaz

Ah right, I thought they were all the same price.

Grendel

For the M6 car park A is better but that's the most expensive. We park in B and its very good vfm.

I have Car Park B but I reckon they have put in A at least for half the games this season! Suits me I paid £120 for B.

stupot07

I think they're all the same price next season. I'm in B too, the new gate is great - no more waiting for the coaches to bugger off!

torchomatic

We go in car park C. Just shy of £200, I think.

Tankie

We go in car park C. Just shy of £200, I think.
Good Morning.
We use carpark C, I used to have a season ticket, but they put the price up for disabled by a huge wedge, I pay on matchday £10, as I miss a few matches, the M6 is only a short distance away, but the ongoing roadworks on the A444 have caused a bit of a hold up in exiting carpark C, I dont know if the other car parks are affected in the same way.
tankie

torchomatic

morning Tankie. The biggest pain for us is not being able to turn right out of the car park on exit. Stupid layout.

morning Tankie. The biggest pain for us is not being able to turn right out of the car park on exit. Stupid layout.

Equal pain is having to pass car Park C (on your right - Tesco on left) and travel away from the Ricoh to the next island, turn round and come all the way back - absolute nonsense

As a consolation it is quite speedy to get out of Car Park C after game if you are heading for M6 of course by turning left - long green traffic light enables many cars to exit quickly

PUSB

stupot07

Equal pain is having to pass car Park C (on your right - Tesco on left) and travel away from the Ricoh to the next island, turn round and come all the way back - absolute nonsense

As a consolation it is quite speedy to get out of Car Park C after game if you are heading for M6 of course by turning left - long green traffic light enables many cars to exit quickly

PUSB

That doesn't really bother me, still much quicker than waiting for the away coaches to bugger off.

crowsnest

The current roadworks are changing the junction because of the extra shops being built.

One of the changes is to allow cars to turn left and right out of car park c.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread