Ricoh a non starter for SISU (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

One thing has 100% come out of this Pathetic situation and regardless of court cases etc Coventry City with SISU at the helm will never be able to play home games at the Ricoh again and players will not train at the alan higgs trust as they reached the point of no return many weeks ago FACT
People guessing the attendance at the ricoh with SISU in charge can forget it as it will never happen
If SISU are still in charge after the court hearing then another ground will be have to be found which has probably being already organised
This is ten the point when SISU will realise that they do not run the club but the fans do as i believe less than 1,000 fans would watch the club outside the city

torchomatic

I would be very surprised if we didn't kick off at the Ricoh in August. Obviously, it would be best if PH4 was in charge by then, but I really can't see this mess being resolved in four months.

valiant15

Serious question,would you watch city play there home games outside of Coventry? I wont and none of my family will either.

SBS

Might be nothing to it or (more likely) me being blind, but I went on the clubs website for the Ricoh's postcode earlier and there was no "where to find us" "directions to the ground" or anything like that.

Danceswithhorses

I still love CCFC, but have no love for SISU, who it appears will screw over anyone in their quest to make money...local council, local charities and even IMHO Cov fans themselves.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
surely SISU wouldnt want to use the Ricoh because anything that is paid to ACL would help fund any legal costs ACL have :thinking about:

J

Jack Griffin

Looks like it is a fight to the death between SISU and the people and interests of Coventry now.

I'd hope if they move out their support will drop through the floor, they can't treat the fans like that.

valiant15

Sorry, thought you said you'd only pay to go to away games this season.

Must have been somebody else.

I was willing to knock it on the head last season,my old man persuaded me to carry on and my 9 year old son has had a st since he was 2,so its more off an afternoon out for the three of us,a few beers etc. Next season is a different story though,my lads lost interest,so have I and my old man whos been going since the early 60s has said bollox to them.Sad really how our shit owners are going to lose 3 generations.

shy_tall_knight

SISU arguing that CCFC have been raped by ACL is one thing but challenging how ACL have been funded - what has that got to do with CCFC other than preventing attempts to bankrupt ACL. SISU have been consistently outflanked by ACL / CCC but even if illegal do they expect the funding to be reversed and for SISU to then pick up the stadium on the cheap, this could take years.

WillieStanley

Looks like it is a fight to the death between SISU and the people and interests of Coventry now.

I'd hope if they move out their support will drop through the floor, they can't treat the fans like that.

If ACL represent the people and interests of Coventry then God help us all!! :eek:

lordsummerisle

I was willing to knock it on the head last season,my old man persuaded me to carry on and my 9 year old son has had a st since he was 2,so its more off an afternoon out for the three of us,a few beers etc. Next season is a different story though,my lads lost interest,so have I and my old man whos been going since the early 60s has said bollox to them.Sad really how our shit owners are going to lose 3 generations.

Fair enough, felt the same during the McAllister year when we didn't win a single game the whole second half of the season.

In the end my pre-match drinks in the Rose and Crown became during and after drinks whilst watching Soccer Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread