Richie Partridge (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Taught his nephew and met his sister at parents evening once. Lovely woman, said Ritchie really enjoyed his time at City.

skybluepm2

Ran the length of the pitch and scored an amazing goal at Highfield Road (could’ve been against Reading on New Years Day). Was a shitter version of Thommo but had his moments. Don’t think he did much career wise after he went back to Liverpool which I find quite surprising.

Nonleagueherewecome

Ran the length of the pitch and scored an amazing goal at Highfield Road (could’ve been against Reading on New Years Day). Was a shitter version of Thommo but had his moments. Don’t think he did much career wise after he went back to Liverpool which I find quite surprising.

Had a really nasty injury which pretty much scuppered his career.

Was it against Norwich that he scored a stunner? He got a couple or corkers though I think!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

2-0 v Reading Boxing Day I think, sensational goal! That must have been around 15 years ago now!

nunchuckas

The Reading goal was the best, but he also scored the first goal (another really good goal) at my first ever away game at Leicester - the one when we went 1-0 up and they scored 2 controversial goals, from what I remember. I think the worst one was while one of our players (I want to say Safri) was down with a genuine head injury and the ref refused to stop the game...

oscillatewildly

The Reading goal was the best, but he also scored the first goal (another really good goal) at my first ever away game at Leicester - the one when we went 1-0 up and they scored 2 controversial goals, from what I remember. I think the worst one was while one of our players (I want to say Safri) was down with a genuine head injury and the ref refused to stop the game...
Yes, we were robbed that night by shite (deliberately LCFC assisting) decisions by a dodgy ref. Great goal from Partridge tho.

torchomatic

He was bloody brilliant.

Terry Gibson's perm

He done well for himself a masters degree in Physiotherapy and back at Liverpool

lifeskyblue

I work with his brother-in-law (sisters husband ) and asked him to pass on to Ritchie the thoughts on here re his ability and goals. Interestingly it was his goal v Leicester that the brother-in-law thought was the best.
And agree Shmmeee his sister is a lovely woman. Now has a senior position in a local children’s hospice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread