Richard Wood (1 Viewer)

coundonskyblue

Seemed to be having a bit of an argument with someone in the Main Stand at FT. I was on the opposite side so don't reallt know what happened.

SkyBlue_Bear83

At HT he booted a ball into the stand and hit someone in the JSB zone. He sort of half apologised with a wave of the hand at HT
At FT I'm pretty sure he wanted to find the person an apologise properly, he was asking the stewards if he could go over to them but I don't think they would let him

Don't think it was an argument, you're on about in the corner of the telegraph stand right?

coundonskyblue

At HT he booted a ball into the stand and hit someone in the JSB zone. He sort of half apologised with a wave of the hand at HT
At FT I'm pretty sure he wanted to find the person an apologise properly, he was asking the stewards if he could go over to them but I don't think they would let him

Don't think it was an argument, you're on about in the corner of the telegraph stand right?

Yes it was over there, like I said I was quite far away, when he was pointing up into the stand and the steward was blocking him I thought it was a repeat of Kilbanegate.

Thanks for clearing it up.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I think this is spot on from what I could see... no aggression at all... just an apology.

Woody the player has kind of won me over more lately.. unfortunately he does make at least one error per game.... sadly this week his mistake cost us the goal.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I wondered what happened too. I thought at first he had family in the stand, but then he spent more time talking to a steward. As he walked back down towards the tunnel he ended up having some form of conversation with the lad whos too old to be a ballboy from the CET stand.

Moff

I saw it to and think he was trying to sya sorry.

At half time he absoloutely belted the ball into the stand in frustration and then made attempts to apologise as he felt bad. I think at the end he jsut tried to make sure all was ok.

SkyBlueRyan

Richard wood is awful, very edgy. i just dont feel safe when the ball is near him or when a striker is bearing down on him.

whatever happened to big mo :(

Ashdown1

Big Mo was fucking awful for Gods sake, you could pick a lot better comparison if you were over 25 surely ?!

lordsummerisle

Big Mo was fucking awful for Gods sake, you could pick a lot better comparison if you were over 25 surely ?!

True enough, got cult status for lumbering forward with the ball. Seemed like a nice guy but a pretty bad defender really.

Cult status does seem to go to some right undeserving donkeys at times.

SkyBlueRyan

felt more comfortable with robert page than richard wood over the last few seasons.. even paul williams going back a bit...

always result to swearing to get a point across, how very persuasive

Users who are viewing this thread