richard shaw on now... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Then goes onto some woman spouting shit.

I wonder how many radios just got smashed up.

Sub

we have shit owners shit manager shit players and now shit reporters what was the point of the interveiw ??? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

harvey098

Why wasn't Cody McDonald playing?

Why is no one asking this fucking question? They said on Saturdays post-match depression that they would ask next time.

Otis

Surely shaw not at the training ground yesterday is a sure fire sign that he was being interviewed as one of the 3??

They interviewed him when he should have been taking training?

How dumb would that be? :facepalm:

Is there only 1 hour in a day then? They couldn't have the interview at any other time?

That excuse doesn't stack up for me.

Sky Blues

Waggott's office is at Ryton I think it was said last week, but maybe Fisher probably has business interests to run in London? Never mind if it removes the current caretaker manager from training for a day eh?

Moff

Waggott's office is at Ryton I think it was said last week, but maybe Fisher probably has business interests to run in London? Never mind if it removes the current caretaker manager from training for a day eh?

Of course Waggott and Fisher wouldnt mind removing the caretaker manager from training for the day, because you are talking about Shawsy the man the players want to succeed for, that the team is in safe hands with, thats on the shortlist, with a record of Won 0, Drew 0, Lost 4. :facepalm:

degs

I think that we will all be praying for AT to come back by Christmas. He knew what he planned for the players he brought in. No one else will have a clue !!!!!!

rob9872

LeaVe him alone guys. Shaw is a club legend don't let this tarnish him. He wasn't ready ad won't get the job but blame those who put him in charge and dragged their heels. Impossible task for someone who isn't upto it but he's a decent fella trying hid best.

woody11462

Believe me, I'm as pissed off as anyone but Shaw is not to blame for this. He's been asked to step in a temporary role after only being back at the club for a short period of time, he was never gonna make a immediate impact.

The club is rotten from the core outwards. Players that have no confidence or passion at present. No manager. A losing mentality that they just can't shake. Frustrated fans who are ginna voice their opinions. Rows over bonuses which clearly haven't helped the situation at the club. The worst thing Waggot and Fisher could have done is publicly state that there will be no wholesale changes to the squad. Because they all know they are safe in the squad, that should have been private info for persons interviewee for the job.

I don't know who can change this or even exactly what needs to be done but if the next manager can't change things quickly, we are well and truly f***ed!!!

degs

Yes lets stop picking on Shaw, If Oggy had been asked to take over we would all feel sorry for him and so we should for Richard Shaw. Lets be honest There are people who would manage CCFC for love and some for money. Nearly every manager fails eventually and gets sacked and walks away with a wallet load of money. a few months later they try again. I hate it when legends get slated because all they want to do is help.

skybluebeduff

To be fair he's the worse caretaker in the UK since Fred West and on that bombshell I can't be arsed with CCFC so enjoy :sleep:

kepit 2 yusen

If I was Robins, I would having a panic attack and running miles away from Cov at the moment. Who the feck wants to manage this car crash club :(

hill83

Yes lets stop picking on Shaw, If Oggy had been asked to take over we would all feel sorry for him and so we should for Richard Shaw. Lets be honest There are people who would manage CCFC for love and some for money. Nearly every manager fails eventually and gets sacked and walks away with a wallet load of money. a few months later they try again. I hate it when legends get slated because all they want to do is help.

'We would all feel sorry for him'

Don't speak for me, I can assure you I wouldn't feel sorry for Oggy.

Otis

Or that my missus looks good with her make-up on, when we all know it's that first confrontation with that face every morning when I wake up that's the most important thing.

Users who are viewing this thread