Richard Money (4 Viewers)

ICHAN

Depends how ambitious Fisher and Waggot truely are, and how much of a say they have regarding the club.
Do they go for someone they can control and tickle their belly so to speak, or someone who will not accept the mediocre shit that has been served up at this club for far to long.
We will soon know where we lie and how ambitious and truthful they have been.
This next appointment will have a massive effect on this club for years and they have to get it right.

J

Jack Griffin

I think Money would be an OK choice, better than some of the names being bandied about.

dongonzalos

Yep - just has to. For that reason Wise is the man. He doesn't take shit from anyone - and has proven himself. Another thread on this forum shows he has a higher win % than any of the others mentioned.

He is a winner and has done the business at higher levels than Richard Money. He was also doing the business at Millwall without Poyet - so even though it's fashionable to bum Gus, he wasn't the undisputed reason for Swindon and Leeds' success.

This ratio stuff is bollox you have to look at the overall circumstances.
I am sure manchini has a better win ratio than David moyes.
Yet I know who I think us the better manager.

Grendel

This ratio stuff is bollox you have to look at the overall circumstances.
I am sure manchini has a better win ratio than David moyes.
Yet I know who I think us the better manager.

Mancini is better at 56% plays 44% - point is if its 20% you are not very good.

georgehudson

TF - hello richard, what do you see as the requirements of the position ?
RM - well mr fisher i'd like to know what resources are available to me ?

interview temporarily halted due to TF & SW falling about with laughter,

SW - richard what can you bring to he position ?
RM - the name's money !

interview temporarily halted with furious mobile calls from TF & SW whispering down their phone,

2 hrs later;

TF - so you've got money
RM - (slaps head in frustration) - exit stage left

dongonzalos

Mancini is better at 56% plays 44% - point is if its 20% you are not very good.

And it is a simple as that. I assume most kids who live on a council estate score lower exam results than those who go to private schools. Is that because they are not very good. Or do circumstances influence stats.

JulianDarbyFTW

Money is a decent shout. His record with the youth team will stand him in good stead considering that's where next seasons 'signings' will probably come from. Any idea what his tactical ability/preferences are like?

Grendel

And it is a simple as that. I assume most kids who live on a council estate score lower exam results than those who go to private schools. Is that because they are not very good. Or do circumstances influence stats.

Poor analogy I'm afraid. Children who go to state schools do still achieve high grades if they have the potential to do so. 93% of university places go these children.
Private schools normally have a selection exam so they pick the best achievers anyway.

When selecting managers you look at stats and performance. If you have the pick of any manager in League 2 say you would automatically gravitate to the highest achievers. You would not look at the lowest and make a hypothetical assumption that the poor guy was dealt a poor hand. You could evaluate improvement. This could be over a number of factors, improved goal ratio, points, wins, attendances but there has to be a tangible demonstration of improvement somewhere not a subjective belief based on no facts and assume context justifies failure on all measurable barometers.

Back to the subject I don't know why you believe Mancini inferior anyway. Seria A is tough league and his record is good.

Users who are viewing this thread