Richard Keys (1 Viewer)

gally9

Juat said on Talksport that we couldn't agree terms with our number one target and the search goes on..

ajsccfc

Did he say who the number one target actually was? There'd be no reason not to if he's privy to the information.

CCFC123

would you blame any potential manager to want to accept this job if he watched players like Hussey and Baker 'perform' tonight and think have I got to really work with shit like that?

gally9

He Deffo said it.. We're on our way back now , shocking tonight.. Told the coach driver to make the useless cunts walk home..

torchomatic

For someone who has the smallest mouth in the world he seems to say a lot. None of it is ever right.

Otis

Mail have definitely pulled the story.

Fook no, please don't tell me there's any truth in this.

Sick Boy

Would they really get this far before discussing a salary?!

More like Robins decided not to bother after tonight.

skybluetelford

I just witnessed the worst ever Coventry side in 29 years of watching. I think I've had enough now. Just can't bear the stress of going anymore. I'll try again in 6 months.

Tad

It's Richard Keys. He's just seeking more attention. Ignore him.

Sadskyblue

Has any Cov related gossip that's come out of his mouth ever turned out to be true?!?! Anyone remember his comment that things were gonna happen takeover wise in the next few days?? Not heard a whisper about it since. KEYS = FULL OF SHIT

pusbccfc

Keys is a prick

Colonel Mustard

It would mean more if Keys named a name - then we could properly evaluate his inside knowledge. By giving no name, he's just sewing doubt into the minds of fans about the man who is eventually named manager. Ignore.

Grendel

Mail have definitely pulled the story.

Fook no, please don't tell me there's any truth in this.

They pulled it to amend it. Appelton has made a late appilcation for the job but the belief is Robins is still going to be offered it. They may want to sound Appleton out first.

Users who are viewing this thread