Richard Keys (1 Viewer)

Just listening to Talksport (listen again) Richard Keys talking to Joe Elliott,

Keys seems to know an awful lot about the current plight of the club, wondering actually how much he actually knows, and how much he is involved in this "takeover" ?

les_miserables

He is a main player. In fact it is said it is him who got this moving. The biggest thing to come out of that interview was Elliott saying we could be in administration before we get a point. Doesn't say much for our chances v Watford.

PhilWasn'tBabb

I can't understand what SISU would gain by putting the club into Admin. Most of the money we "owe" is to them.

Wouldn't SISU be the only people to loss out if the club go into admin and we end up having to pay back 10p in the pound, like Leeds a few years back ..

coundonskyblue

I can't understand what SISU would gain by putting the club into Admin. Most of the money we "owe" is to them.

Wouldn't SISU be the only people to loss out if the club go into admin and we end up having to pay back 10p in the pound, like Leeds a few years back ..

I suppose 10p in the pound is more than the £1 Hoffman is offering.

Sky Blue Luke

Didn't know Talksport had a listen again feature, will listen to it now :)

He is a main player. In fact it is said it is him who got this moving. The biggest thing to come out of that interview was Elliott saying we could be in administration before we get a point. Doesn't say much for our chances v Watford.
keys said about administration not elliot.

ccfcway

then he agreed with Gray that SISU have confirmed that they will fund teh club until at least the end of the season...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just been listening to this. I thought Andy Gray was that Scots bloke off Dragons Den! (Bannatyne?) Thought he was there to offer investment! :D

RegTheDonk

Thanks for the link Trond.

Felt a bit sorry for Joe there - he's obviously trying to be the peacemaker, but old Keys' was going for SISU's throat at every opportunity. Not surprising, he is as frustrated at the situation as most of us, and reading between the lines, seems to be involved at some level with Hoff.

Lets hope there's something positive come Friday, the sooner the better if we're going to have any money to bring in new blood before the windows closes.

Lord_Nampil

Have to say for me keys came a cross pretty well on the ccfc front! And we shud thank him for giving us air time through Joe on talk sport! Something does need sorting sooner rather than later!!

Otis

Thanks for the link Trond.

Felt a bit sorry for Joe there - he's obviously trying to be the peacemaker, but old Keys' was going for SISU's throat at every opportunity. Not surprising, he is as frustrated at the situation as most of us, and reading between the lines, seems to be involved at some level with Hoff.

Lets hope there's something positive come Friday, the sooner the better if we're going to have any money to bring in new blood before the windows closes.

it was all very dull and uninteresting until Keys started to push Elliot on the situation. Joe was hardly saying anything at all and so therefore was quite rightly pushed on the matter. Keys' job as a presenter to try and get opinions and facts from guests. As I say, it was all pretty dull until Keys began pushing on the pertinent questions. God knows what any fan of any other club made of the first 10 mins or so.

Probably fell asleep. If Elliot didn't want to answer any questions then he shouldn't have gone on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread