Richard Arnold (Man Utd CEO) (1 Viewer)

FulltimeWum

He was faced with fans protesting at his driveway (not quite sure what about).

He decided to sit down with them in a pub and discuss things, now the 'fans' are sharing conversations they recorded without permission.

Why are fans groups always so horrid?

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

He was faced with fans protesting at his driveway (not quite sure what about).

He decided to sit down with them in a pub and discuss things, now the 'fans' are sharing conversations they recorded without permission.

Why are fans groups always so horrid?

I can't see it being the end of the world, he was willing to disclose information to them in the first place

Unless he's asked them to sign a non disclosure agreement I'm not really sure what he expects

NorthernWisdom

I can't see it being the end of the world, he was willing to disclose information to them in the first place

Unless he's asked them to sign a non disclosure agreement I'm not really sure what he expects
My logic is if anybody from a football club shares something with fans, they want it to be shared... usually for their benefit.

It's a cheap bit of PR and manipulation.

Reactions: vow

rob9872

Whatever the rights and wrongs of it, cunts who have a team that have spent £500m in the past few seasons protesting is just utter bollocks. Mismanaged and riddled with debt but they're only interested in the product on the pitch, but have no entitled divine right to success. Dreadful fans, almost as bad as scousers.

Nick

Administrator
What were they protesting about?

I liked it when they were last time and there was one saying how much he won't spend any money while wearing the brand new top.

Users who are viewing this thread