Ribbons at the New Club Shop (1 Viewer)

simple_simon

Just gone to new shop and noticed that the area had ribbons all over the place, although they were being taken down.
Why are they removing something that promotes getting the club back to Coventry?
They look good around the Station.

skyblue1991

Poxy sky blue ribbons are not going to do anything to get the club back into Coventry.

Nothing can be done until ACL/CCC/Otium get their heads out their arses and thrash out a deal.

simple_simon

Poxy sky blue ribbons are not going to do anything to get the club back into Coventry.

Nothing can be done until ACL/CCC/Otium get their heads out their arses and thrash out a deal.

I like seeing them around, am sure they will make no difference at all but shows that some people still care and make a effort.

covmark

Just gone to new shop and noticed that the area had ribbons all over the place, although they were being taken down.
Why are they removing something that promotes getting the club back to Coventry?
I hope you didn't spend anything
NOPM
NOPM
NOPM

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I seem to remember them being taken down once on Lockhurst Lane until more turned up and they gave up removing them:thinking about:

Hobo

The ribbons are symbolic surely. Not doing anything is a bit like criticising a fan for wearing a scarf because ultimately it won't help their team win the game.

Yes the real negotiations will be the relevant parties thrashing out a deal. But hopefully those negotiations will be done in the knowledge that the clubs future will be most profitable for all parties when Coventry City FC is back in Coventry.

SonOfSnoz

But Acl (council) spend money on clearing it up! So is that not distressing Acl? Playing into Sisu's hands?

bigfatronssba

But Acl (council) spend money on clearing it up! So is that not distressing Acl? Playing into Sisu's hands?

I didn't realise ACL were the parent company of the Highways Agency!

No wonder they can survive without CCFC.

Users who are viewing this thread