Transfer Rumour Rhian Brewster (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

FlamboyantNegligibleGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

skybluegod

4 goals in 57 games, sounds an ideal replacement for 22 goal striker.

The 22 goal striker that scored 3 in 30 before signing permanently?

Of course there is never anything in a random Greggs rumour, but could certainly do worse. Has a lot of potential but unfortunately not been able to realise that at Sheff United.

Fysnkysc

Fuck that he is a horrible player. A man child as you say, throws a fit everytime he don’t get the ball, I think I would rather taking a chance on someone in the lower leagues than him.

no_loyalty

Loan target apparently, very high up the wish list, just need the Gyokores deal sorted first. From a reliable source.
Absolutely no chance unfortunately, it’s quite clear Liverpool are going to use their buy back clause option and pay the £40M fee.

skyblu3sk

I was thinking its far too early for a Greggs shit rumour thread but then had a realisation... do they ever really go away?!?! Mind blown.

Greggs

I was thinking its far too early for a Greggs shit rumour thread but then had a realisation... do they ever really go away?!?! Mind blown.
mind blown....you must have a rather boring life.....

skybluepm2

As the individual responsible for the cringiest moment in promotion celebration history, perhaps even of all time, it’s a no from me at any point in his career 🤮

Greggs

As the individual responsible for the cringiest moment in promotion celebration history, perhaps even of all time, it’s a no from me at any point in his career 🤮

what about when Callum wore that sky blue wig?

Users who are viewing this thread