Retained list (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Anybody know when it is ...

Who do we think is going

Sky Blue Pete

I can only genuinely see us keeping Kelly and mcfadzean and only if they are willing to accept 1 year deals. Maybe Kelly gets 2

Exciting pre season

Needs to balance changing half the squad and the spirit with improving the squad player for player

baldy

I can only genuinely see us keeping Kelly and mcfadzean and only if they are willing to accept 1 year deals. Maybe Kelly gets 2

Exciting pre season

Needs to balance changing half the squad and the spirit with improving the squad player for player

Dabo? O’Hare?

SBAndy

McFadzean
Hyam
Thompson
Kelly
Jones
Biamou
Bakayoko

In bold is who I’d keep (noting that Biamou seems to be on his way).

Hobo

I think he will keep Shipley for another year. Reasonable enough squad player. Had a difficult start which knocked his confidence, but was trying to plug holes out of position.

Max Biamou could be a cheap 4th striker option. Has good points but scoring isn't one of them.

I think he will keep Kelly butcas a squad player.

Sky Blue Pete

Shipley under contract too
I think he will keep Shipley for another year. Reasonable enough squad player. Had a difficult start which knocked his confidence, but was trying to plug holes out of position.

Max Biamou could be a cheap 4th striker option. Has good points but scoring isn't one of them.

Deity

Robins will make the tough decisions thankfully that sentimental fans won’t.

he knows that Hyam, Rose, Fadz, has not been good enough all season. He knows that Pask isn’t up to it ...

Allen, Shipley will go...

Biamou and Godden could go too.

one of the keepers will leave

his real challenge will be hanging on to O’Hare, Dabo, Hamer.

Ccfcisparks

You think we will sign 9 players to replace what we have this summer? That’s before counting Jobello, Kastaneer, Hillsner

SlowerThanPlatt

he knows that Hyam, Rose, Fadz, has not been good enough all season. He knows that Pask isn’t up to it ...

Dabo? Why?

larry_david

Personally think pask stays. He threw him in last week with a broken cheekbone in a game that meant nothing

Hobo

I’d extend Hyam’s deal and keep Kelly and McFadzean. The rest can go

I have always been a McFadz fan and he has been brilliant this season. But I really worry about his legs and age going into next season. It would have to be a really cheap one year contract for me. That might not be in McFadz interest?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He shouldn't stay really. A couple of goals (one which was lucky), and a marginally improved performance compared to a full season of being absolutely atrocious doesn't really balance out. If we want to kick on, then we need to move him on.

Deity

I think he will keep 1 possibly 2 of the 4 centre half’s. I’d keep MacFad and Rose and let Hyam and Pask go. Neither should start if we have a decent window.

clint van damme

He shouldn't stay really. A couple of goals (one which was lucky), and a marginally improved performance compared to a full season of being absolutely atrocious doesn't really balance out. If we want to kick on, then we need to move him on.

He was decent today and linked up well with O'Hare. I think it's a bit disingenuous to describe the goal against Huddersfield as lucky.
I personally don't think he's done enough and though he was at fault in the build up to their goal today which highlights one of his big failings, which is his work off the ball.
But he's also hinted that something was going on off the pitch so maybe Robins is aware of that and will bear it in mind when deciding on his future.

Dickie

I have always been a McFadz fan and he has been brilliant this season. But I really worry about his legs and age going into next season. It would have to be a really cheap one year contract for me. That might not be in McFadz interest?

You would think Fadz would go to League 1 for a 2 year deal

South West Sky Blue

I think he will keep 1 possibly 2 of the 4 centre half’s. I’d keep MacFad and Rose and let Hyam and Pask go. Neither should start if we have a decent window.
Generally agree. Just have to take in to consideration that we play 3 centre backs most games. Assuming we bring in one CB for next season to replace Osti - who have we got on the bench for injuries / suspensions?
Drysdale, Pask and Thompson. Hyam’s better than these. I’d keep Hyam, if only for the bench. Pask has versatility. Beyond that (which is great), still just can’t see him being upto this level.
Drysdale has potential, but will surely have another season on loan. Unless we’ve got something (possibly 2 CBs) in the pipeline, I’d keep Hyam but on the bench.

Deity

You have to assume that Robins has clocked the fact we lack any pace in our back 3 and this exposes us at this level.

Mucca Mad Boys

From the out of contract players, Hyam, McFadz and Kelly are non-starters. Jodi Jones will probably get a 1 year contract. Unfortunately, that’ll be last chance saloon for him with us.

For Biamou, his stock remains relatively high if he leaves us now and could get a more long term contract in League 1 or 2.

Hobo

I can only see 4 or 5 coming in. Goalkeeper, LWB, James, Sheaf ? and an attacking mid.

Maybe McCallum, Osti and Gyekores coming back on loan.

D

Deleted member 2477

Are you bed buddies with MR. If not you are speculating like the rest of us based on your own sentiments and judgement

Terry Gibson's perm

Come on, it’s not Kastaneer who has been happy to just take a wage. I’m sure the lad does want to play. A one year contract with a one year extension in the clubs favour makes sense for both parties

To get rid of Jones after waiting all this time and supporting him would be crazy.

Hobo

Come on, it’s not Kastaneer who has been happy to just take a wage. I’m sure the lad does want to play. A one year contract with a one year extension in the clubs favour makes sense for both parties

And its not going to be Championship wages is it.

pusbccfc

There's a fair bit of deadwood I'd like to see released but I'm hoping there isn't going to be wholesale changes. We've just finished a very respectable 16th and the likes of Hyam and McFadzean are going to be on significantly less wages than players many would like to see come in.

Users who are viewing this thread