Retained List (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Higher level still though, standup.

I like him, but we are now just one step below Premier level.

Think we have to hold no sentiment and make harsh choices.

He will be on low wages and would be allowed to stay.

It’s more a case given his age if he could secure a deal elsewhere on a longer contract - he faces the probability of hardly playing and being out of contract pushing 31 otherwise

lacesoutdom

Jodi jones has only played 12 games since we were in league 2, think he can cut it in the champ? i love the guy, but i worry that such a small amount of games udner his belt could see him leave?

jto123

Always difficult to let people go after a promotion season, but to me it is quite clear that we need improvement up front. Godden is our only out and out goalscorer and we certainly can't rely just on him. I think because of this Baka and Biamou would have to go for better replacements. Would be sad (particularly with Biamou), but it has to be done.

chiefdave

Jodi jones has only played 12 games since we were in league 2, think he can cut it in the champ? i love the guy, but i worry that such a small amount of games udner his belt could see him leave?
Trust Robins judgement but I'd be tempted to put him out on loan until Jan to a L1 / L2 club that can give him game time. He's only done one full season in L1 and that was back in 16/17 so expecting him to come back from two serious injuries and step up a level at the same time is asking a lot.

He's only 22 though despite him seeming to have been around for years now. Certainly deserves a chance to prove himself. Go out and get some competitive game time and see how things go.

Adge

Higher level still though, standup.

I like him, but we are now just one step below Premier level.
Think we have to hold no sentiment and make harsh choices.
This. If we want to move forward and realistically survive then there can be no room for sentiment.

Dickie

Westbrooke is one of the best players at the club! Honestly one of the most neat, efficient and effective players we’ve had for a long time. The kid just runs and runs, provides options all over the place when we’re in possession and closes down all over the place when we’re out of it. Sadly, most fans notice players who dribble (like Bayliss) more than pass and movers (like Westbrooke) despite the later usually being more effective.

Keep Westbrooke. He’s got great vision and will do well in the Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread