Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Restorative justice

I thought it was about Ian Huntley and the scumbag was at last dead
 
I thought it was about Ian Huntley and the scumbag was at last dead
You and Nick will be pleased that a multiple murderer (including raping and murdering a pregnant woman) from Coventry took the law into his own hands. Probably think he should be given some time off his life sentence
 
I think most people don’t give a fuck about one monster attacking another monster.
 
She's a better person than me. Don't think I'd be able to even consider something like that if I was in a similar situation.

Although saying that none of us know, and hopefully will never have to find out, how something like that impacts you.
 
You and Nick will be pleased that a multiple murderer (including raping and murdering a pregnant woman) from Coventry took the law into his own hands. Probably think he should be given some time off his life sentence
Oh Peter. I posted about it hours ago and said it was a shame he didn't get hurt or killed him from it.
 
She's a better person than me. Don't think I'd be able to even consider something like that if I was in a similar situation.

Although saying that none of us know, and hopefully will never have to find out, how something like that impacts you.
That’s very honest of you. Not sure it’s better or worse just different perspectives
 
Tragic but an amazing outcome

Whenever I read a story like this, I am in utter awe at the amount of personal integrity and strength an action like this must take.

I can tell you with no little confidence that if anyone ever hurts those I love, whether due to malice or recklessness, they are dead to me forever. I simply wouldn't have the strength to forgive the other party in that situation
 
Whenever I read a story like this, I am in utter awe at the amount of personal integrity and strength an action like this must take.

I can tell you with no little confidence that if anyone ever hurts those I love, whether due to malice or recklessness, they are dead to me forever. I simply wouldn't have the strength to forgive the other party in that situation
Even if it damaged you?
 
You and Nick will be pleased that a multiple murderer (including raping and murdering a pregnant woman) from Coventry took the law into his own hands. Probably think he should be given some time off his life sentence

You’d be 12 stepping him
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom