Responses to this post by CCFC twitter (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

The responses to THIS tweet in the quotes are why we walk today into every ground with swagger , outsing every fucking fanbase in the country and celebrate every point like it means the world .

All the fans loved when little coventry were being pillaged by shit ownership , could take the piss out of us all the time unopposed , never had to worry about us ever ..

Look at all the rattled wankers on twitter , we're back , now you see us .... PUSB

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Last edited:

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

The responses to THIS tweet in the quotes are why we walk today into every ground with swagger , outsing every fucking fanbase in the country and celebrate every point like it means the world .

All the fans loved when little coventry were being pillaged by shit ownership , could take the piss out of us all the time unopposed , never had to worry about us ever ..

Look at all the rattled wankers on twitter , we're back , now you see us .... PUSB

I can’t wait to when we’re back in the prem- and we can be real obnoxious cunts then

TomRad85

Mate we've absolutely rattled the entire Championship and I'm living for it. They all looked down on us while we were withering away under those dogshit owners and that parasite rugby club. Now the fanbase is galvanised like no other and the team is flying and they can't fucking stand it.
Fuck them all. Couldn't give a shit about any club other than my own.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

Weird to read through, and reply to, another clubs social media. Can't imagine caring enough to use my time that way.

Different people are in football for different reasons. I enjoy talking to other fans, some of which I can't meet in the pub or around town. Social Media is the only point of contact.

That's not your way, good for you.

Happy_Martian

And following on from that last post, I've just had to correct a Leicester fan spewing crap about us on the Sunderland forum (it's fun, believe me ;) ). And felt I had to sign off with ...

"We're not jumping on other social media to brag about our accomplishments. We don't have any. But we're not going to roll over and just accept what others dish out either. This rebelliousness after years of acceptance is probably what's putting a lot of opposition fans' noses out of joint."

Was gonna put that we've had several Cup Finals but .... ah, suck it Championship. :ROFLMAO:

Diogenes

And following on from that last post, I've just had to correct a Leicester fan spewing crap about us on the Sunderland forum (it's fun, believe me ;) ). And felt I had to sign off with ...

"We're not jumping on other social media to brag about our accomplishments. We don't have any. But we're not going to roll over and just accept what others dish out either. This rebelliousness after years of acceptance is probably what's putting a lot of opposition fans' noses out of joint."

Was gonna put that we've had several Cup Finals but .... ah, suck it Championship. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• george-bush-medal.gif
    george-bush-medal.gif
    834.8 KB · Views: 36

napolimp

Different people are in football for different reasons. I enjoy talking to other fans, some of which I can't meet in the pub or around town. Social Media is the only point of contact.

That's not your way, good for you.

You enjoy trolling other clubs on social media in your spare time? Definitely weird.

Happy_Martian

You enjoy trolling other clubs on social media in your spare time? Definitely weird.

Only thing weird is how you get "trolling" from "I enjoy talking". That's probably closer to trolling than what I engage in :D

MAFF

Seen it said for ages that Cov fans “Force rivalries.” Wtf is all that about? Appears that other supporters can't handle some banter and inflate their club’s self importance in their heads? Especially happens after we beat a team I’ve noticed.

I can confirm that most Coventry fans do not give a shit and don’t want a rivalry with Middlesbrough, Burnley, Blackburn, Sunderland, Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday, Oxford, Leeds and any other team we’ve been accused of forcing rivalries with.

Last edited:

napolimp

Only thing weird is how you get "trolling" from "I enjoy talking". That's probably closer to trolling than what I engage in :D

Not sure why you felt the need to say you enjoy talking to other fans on social media, I was clearly replying to this thread where the OP is talking about fans of other clubs trolling CCFC's socials.

Ricketts

Seen it said for ages that Cov fans “Force rivalries.” Wtf is all that about? Appears that other supporters can handle some banter and inflate their club’s self importance in their heads? Especially happens after we beat a team I’ve noticed.

I can confirm that most Coventry fans do not give a shit and don’t want a rivalry with Middlesbrough, Burnley, Blackburn, Sunderland, Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday, Oxford, Leeds and any other team we’ve been accused of forcing rivalries with.
You missed out Leicester. 😀

Users who are viewing this thread