Respect (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

This is the most controversial thread ever, much more than any SISU/council threads.
Whose on or off Aggros most liked poster list. Thankfully I'm in on line 6 so just made it. Cant believe RFC is not on there as he always makes me smile

Grendel

This is the most controversial thread ever, much more than any SISU/council threads.
Whose on or off Aggros most liked poster list. Thankfully I'm in on line 6 so just made it. Cant believe RFC is not on there as he always makes me smile

I'm not on it

chiefdave

giphy.gif

Bugsy

Not Again... missed out on the FA Cup final now I missed out on another all time great achievements list....PUSB

Bugsy

I'm offering my place on the list as a franchise if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer otis. Least some ones considerate mate but if I wasn't on the list seems like I'm not getting in...PUSB

6 Generations

Respect to you Westendagro for trying to make a difference, for having an independent view as opposed to doing the square root of fuck all.

I wasn't on your list but that's ok.

You've now started your own protest NOPM ( Not one post more).

Good luck

David O'Day

Toys out the pram because someone called you a hypocrite for going to a Wasps game after attacking people on here for going to see city at Sixfields?

Wow the "agro" ain't what it used to be

Otis

Respect to you Westendagro for trying to make a difference, for having an independent view as opposed to doing the square root of fuck all.

I wasn't on your list but that's ok.

You've now started your own protest NOPM ( Not one post more).

Good luck

I don't think he can hear you. :wacky:

skyblue1991

Respect to all the great posters on here, Wingy, Astute, SKYBLUE TONY 176, hill83, Otis, travelfarandwide, Speedieschips, Brockenheartedskyblue, LAST, covcraig@bury, Covstu, Terry gibsons perm, liquid gold, Captain Dart, Slowerthanplatt, georgehudson SKY BLUE KID, oh it said walker, sbarcher, mates, Monners, COVKIDSNEVERQUIT, senior vick, scheme, Danceswithhorses, italiahorse, Speedie87, wince, Rusty trombone, Lord Nampil, Suffolkskyblues, skyblueweeman, CLINT VAN DAMME, Jonny the spider, smiley Cov, Ruffian, Eastwoodsdustman, Earlsdon skyblue, Skyblue Harry, stupot07 , chief Dave, AFCCOVENTRY, THE REV, kingokings 204, sky blue pete, Ashdown, ecky, backroomrumormill, Cornwall sky blue, Cov mark , dongo, flyingfokker, Stirling Archer , rupert, Christonabike, bauntryneil, rondog, Regis87, steveb50, warwickhunt coop, Malaka, K97, ESTORICA, M&B STAND, Jimmyhillsfanclub, wheelfass, Gosford Green, Warwickshire lad, King of the lesbians, I MISSMAF, Suffolkskyblue, hopesprings, sky blue zak, Dimi, and anyone who I have forgotten,

Nick is a Twat and for that reason I'm out, so it's good night from me and it's good night from him, enjoy the ride boys
PUSB
You fucker, you never mentioned me!

eastwoodsdustman

Changed my mind. No way i'm going to wasps with or without a sisu out flag. Bollocks to it got my ticket and an going back to sixfields. Just like old times.

trevelfarandwide

Perhaps if we protest in pie suits with pie-motif flags and badges, we may at least get the pies back? Fuck everything else, the club etc.

Kingokings204

I'm on the list. And he didn't call me KOK for short.

I like this guy. Clearly cares and knows his posters.

Bet the names not on the list are in his bog roll at home :finger:

christonabike

Fook it! Westendagro may have issues with people on here but sometimes its like a pack of wolves circling a certain poster who doesnt tow the line.
Dont have to agree with him but there is a genuine "click" on here who dont like it up em.
Maybe it is just me and Im not used to it.:bored:
Carry on children if thats the case.

Sky Blue Harry H

And the capitalised names, what do they represent?

Anyway, it's pretty obvious I made the list because of my 1.16 Likes per Post ratio. Second only to the legendary oldskyblue58's ratio of 1.31. And to be honest, the amount of boring shit he must have churned through in his life to understand as much as he does about accounting is, quite frankly, not worth the extra 0.15 Likes per Post he gets. Dunno why he bothers.

Messed up with that post - your ratio's just dropped :banghead: (oh and ''ello, ello, West End Agro, West End agro" - you'll be back, just meet Nick for a shandy and a kebab and it'll all be forgotten')

Users who are viewing this thread