Request to waive NDA - email to Wasps, CCFC & Sisu (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Fucking hell. All coming out now isn't it?

Makes you wonder, why are Wasps so desperate to protect CCC?

It's you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. 😉😉😉

Grendel

Just leaves the caterers doesn’t it?

I hope they’re being asked to just drop the bit about the indemnity and not the commercial details.

The owner is the same as wasps and they haven’t either have they?

shmmeee

The owner is the same as wasps and they haven’t either have they?

No but a general “drop the NDA” leaves them the caterers to hide behind because of commercial sensitivity (and I wasn’t going to do this but fuck it as you’re on my case again: which is exactly what I said before this broke and got shit on here because I didn’t believe the council were the third party in the NDA. I explicitly said Wasps were hiding behind the caterers. Just saying).

oldfiver

No but a general “drop the NDA” leaves them the caterers to hide behind because of commercial sensitivity (and I wasn’t going to do this but fuck it as you’re on my case again: which is exactly what I said before this broke and got shit on here because I didn’t believe the council were the third party in the NDA. I explicitly said Wasps were hiding behind the caterers. Just saying).

Are you as confident they are not included as an excluded party?

clint van damme

I didn’t believe the council were the third party in the NDA. I explicitly said Wasps were hiding behind the caterers. Just saying).

If that fails they can hide behind the massive pile of cash the council have just handed them!

shmmeee

Are you as confident they are not included as an excluded party?

No idea. Not even sure what that means TBH. Maybe?

It was just clear what Wasps were doing from the start if your answer to everything isn’t Ann Lucas in a mask.

Grendel

Grendel

From Delaware North? Certainly wouldn't be the chairman/owner - doubt he even knows about the situation, it's small fry to them. Imagine it'd be someone senior within their UK arm.

Or one of their partners

Nick

Administrator
Will be interesting to see if Wasps mention Andy Street because he said he would drop it?

Users who are viewing this thread