Request from Macca granted Cov 4 Spurs 3 Dec 1986 (1 Viewer)

BurbageSkyBlues

It was a great prequel to the final I remember Cyril's last minute goal, headed in off the crossbar rebound, if I recall

Happy days!

⚽

Macca

Much appreciated, made my evening. Sums up the old times perfectly. I ve not got total rise tinted glasses on, there were some shit times but you always went up with hope. Cheers Deano

wingy

How simple were two or three of those goals ,Oggy to Cyril or centre half to the wing ,cross bang.

shy_tall_knight

The day before the game we played QPR on their plastic pitch and I went and we lost 3-1 and were quite poor. Wasn't in the mood for Spurs the next day, thought it was the usual cov, coming down like the decorations after Xmas. Lived near highfield road followed the game on Mercia Sound, at 3-2 to us got into the ground once they opened the gate, for free, was a student then, settled down only for Nico Claesen to equalize but Cyrille's goal was one of the finest I saw at HR, great player, great game, great team, great days

ohitsaidwalker king power

Quality.....thanks Deano...this game sticks in my mind above most in my 35+ years.. it truly was a remarkable game.. as all games were V Spurs around that time...

Sky Blues

Houchen scoring with his head against Spurs. Happy days. Funny, it wasn't that long ago really that Oggy stopped playing (ok, maybe it was) but I'd forgotten how he used to weigh up the ball like a prize vegetable before smashing it downfield. That video brought it all flooding back.

usskyblue

Houchen scoring with his head against Spurs. Happy days. Funny, it wasn't that long ago really that Oggy stopped playing (ok, maybe it was) but I'd forgotten how he used to weigh up the ball like a prize vegetable before smashing it downfield. That video brought it all flooding back.

Bit rough...but true...Oggy is a prize vegetable

ps1948

Deano,

I've got loads of CCFC games/goals on video......might include some that you haven't got?

How simple were two or three of those goals ,Oggy to Cyril or centre half to the wing ,cross bang.

Wingy,

Stop trying to simplify things - football is a very very complicated game requiring tactics, strategy, planning and video replays - it's not about passing to feet, wing play, breakaways or speculative shooting - you're living in the past like me mate.

Users who are viewing this thread