Request for CCFC info (1 Viewer)

JIMBO

Hi there everyone

This is a bit of a curious request but I'm writing an article on what has happened to CCFC in the last few years, especially in the period before and after relegation. I am not a CCFC fan to be honest, I'm down the road in Birmingham (Blues) but am just looking for the perspective of ordinary but well informed fans about what has gone on the last few years. It will be from a sympathetic perspective as I think it's really tragic that the club as declined so much in such a short space of time.
I've found some material online but am looking for more detail from people who have been watching the club every week.

If you are interested in giving any feedback or can point me in the direction of any useful material please e-mail me at [email protected]
I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologise profusely for our board stealing Marlon King and Scott Dann away from you
Many Thanks for any help.
JC​

shy_tall_knight

Greed and speculation.
Sell stadium to a property developer to provide proceeds to develop a new stadium, run out of cash and so paying rent for a stadium we used to own
Directors purchasing players like racehorses - referred to as the Newmarket scheme, Directors fund the player purchase but keep the profit on sale
relegated £60m is the reported debt (unbelievable) sell a lot of the squad
Sack manager
Joe Dhinsa
Avoid administration as directors who are owed the money continue to keep the club going to try and recover their money
Sack manager
Build a large stadium when we only filled the current stadium when the big clubs were in town.
Instant success
Don't own new stadium.
Sack manager
Operation Premiership
Manhattan Capital
Sack Manager
Sisu
Sack Manager
Invest in the club
Pull investment out
Sack Manager
The end

georgehudson

PLEASE !!!!!!!!
just contact the right persons in governmental power to fully, earnestly, & honestly ascertain the (dealings), that have gone on in the past few years,
we, (ccfc fans), are being manipulated to suit the avaricious requirements of our (unknown) owners ???????????

PUSB

StevieM

The problem all started with the crook Richardson who cleverly had a gagging order put in place when he stepped down to keep his dirty secret dealings out of the public domain.
Surely there is someone who was in or around the inner workings of the club at that time who could shed more light on what went on during the Richardson era.

georgehudson

yes, but due to an / or several injunction(s), (allegedly), his info /account, is not available,
skulldugery of the legal kind,
that, however, still does not get away from our current plight,
what still exists would appear to be 'you know what' ***** ********

PUSB

LastGarrison

Hi there everyone

This is a bit of a curious request but I'm writing an article on what has happened to CCFC in the last few years, especially in the period before and after relegation. I am not a CCFC fan to be honest, I'm down the road in Birmingham (Blues) but am just looking for the perspective of ordinary but well informed fans about what has gone on the last few years. It will be from a sympathetic perspective as I think it's really tragic that the club as declined so much in such a short space of time.
I've found some material online but am looking for more detail from people who have been watching the club every week.

If you are interested in giving any feedback or can point me in the direction of any useful material please e-mail me at [email protected]
I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologise profusely for our board stealing Marlon King and Scott Dann away from you
Many Thanks for any help.
JC​

Go fuck yourself you Blue Nose c**t.

Users who are viewing this thread