Reporter and cameraman shot and killed on live TV! (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

Pretty girl, age 24, wiped out in a heartbeat.......for what ? Looks like she had to witness the murder of the cameraman first too.

B-Ban-Boogie

Apparently had a gopro strapped to his arm and filmed the whole incident which is now on LiveLeak... (and no i am not watching it :()

No doubt there will be a huge debate about gun control again..

(the youtube video is a comedian talking about Gun control not the gopro video by the way..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzHMFZalsMM#t=499

Last edited:

armybike

Apparently had a gopro strapped to his arm and filmed the whole incident which is now on LiveLeak... (and no i am not watching it :()

Yep, it's also currently on YouTube but guess will be taken down from there quite promptly.

As he approaches he raises the gun and says bitch under his breath, but then seems to notice the camera is pointing at the view, rather than reporter, so waits until it pans back to her before opening fire.

He's been caught, but has life threatening injuries.

armybike

The offender actually uploaded the gopro footage to his Facebook page and an explanation that the reporter/cameraman had made racist comments to him and also reported him to human resources.

armybike

For clarification, there is NO gun issue in the US!

armybike

Suspect now confirmed as dead. Can't decide if that's a good or bad thing.

bringbackrattles

Just shows what a strange world we live in but to be honest been living long enough not to get shocked that much anymore.But because of social media it is all over the planet in seconds.I don't watch the graphic stuff like beheadings etc as it would only make me feel like I was enjoying it and accepting of it,so I refuse to view any such stuff.

wingy

Just shows what a strange world we live in but to be honest been living long enough not to get shocked that much anymore.But because of social media it is all over the planet in seconds.I don't watch the graphic stuff like beheadings etc as it would only make me feel like I was enjoying it and accepting of it,so I refuse to view any such stuff.
Likewise BRB.

bringbackrattles

Likewise BRB.
Glad you agree Wingy. I know people watch this kind of stuff but I stand firm and refuse to view it.I've been involved in dangerous incidents myself and witnessed some scary things and have put most of it to the back of my mind.But even if I hadn't I still wouldn't watch any of it why trouble your mind anyway ?

ajsccfc

I've seen both videos. The broadcast one is scary enough, but when you see it from the gunman's perspective (I wouldn't recommend it) it's terrifying. He's literally stood feet away pointing his gun at the reporter for a few seconds while nobody notices, then wait for the camera to pan back to the women before beginning.

J

Jack Griffin

Just saying..
CNXUq5-UkAAvHTw.jpg

nice correlation for them that's a little math-geeky

vow

Not going to even attempt to watch that footage.

The story is enough for me. :(

Agreed.

It would give me images in my head that I really don't want.

dutchman

The image was definitely inappropriate to use, but wasn't manipulated and is a still from the killers point of view footage -

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...sun-front-page-video-photoshop_n_8047112.html

That link states otherwise:

"The Sun and The Daily Star used an image from the video showing an orange muzzle flash at the end of Williams' gun as he shot Parker, which many commenters online believed was photoshopped, as it was not visible when watching the video in real time."

It's also mentioned in the comments section which follows it.

Last edited:

armybike

That link states otherwise:

"The Sun and The Daily Star used an image from the video showing an orange muzzle flash at the end of Williams' gun as he shot Parker, which many commenters online believed was photoshopped, as it was not visible when watching the video in real time."

It's also mentioned in the comments section which follows it.

Yep, when watched in real time it's not visible as it's only one frame. However, it flash is on the footage. I've just taken this screen grab from a copy of the footage on YouTube -

http://i.imgbox.com/LslBcoQA.png

Users who are viewing this thread