Replay (3 Viewers)

Joy Division

I would expect if we did win, 5k for an evening game in Leicester would sell out before general sale

An away game against a Premier league team, a ground we haven't been to in a long time and big rivals. I would assume so.

harvey098

Not picked for tv again... However Spurs v Southampton has been. Maybe I’m biased but if I was a neutral I would prefer to see two teams in different leagues playing each other with a chance of an upset compared to a boring all prem game where you don’t really care who wins.

Surprised Liverpool v Shrews wasn’t picked. I know Liverpool will play the kids but they put them on tv against Everton when they played the kids.

SlowerThanPlatt

Not picked for tv again... However Spurs v Southampton has been. Maybe I’m biased but if I was a neutral I would prefer to see two teams in different leagues playing each other with a chance of an upset compared to a boring all prem game where you don’t really care who wins.

Birmingham v Coventry wouldn’t get anywhere near as many views as the game you mentioned. Outside of the Midlands I don’t think anyone particularly cares about our game

usskyblue

Stationary myarse

giphy.gif

Londonccfcfan

Cant be arsed to make this one, let the nopm all go.

Full concentration on the league for me! Portsmouth at st Andrews much more important following week. Saving my beer money for that.

Users who are viewing this thread