Replay - seat swap (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Booked our 3 x tickets, but stuck in row 29 - if anyone has anything near the front and wants to swap please let me know as easier for daughter to see and dad would prefer to sit if possible.

Many thanks
Rob

cc84cov

Booked our 3 x tickets, but stuck in row 29 - if anyone has anything near the front and wants to swap please let me know as easier for daughter to see and dad would prefer to sit if possible.

Many thanks
Rob
I’m row 28 not sure back it is but sat in row 14 Saturday was ok shooting down our end but didn’t see much other end sitting further back for this reason Tuesday,you guys will probably have a better view back there mate :)

stay_up_skyblues

I’ve got 3 in block 5 row 12. I presume that’s 12 rows from the front? Which if so I can’t stand being that close so if the others in my group don’t mind I’d happily swap mate.

rob9872

I’ve got 3 in block 5 row 12. I presume that’s 12 rows from the front? Which if so I can’t stand being that close so if the others in my group don’t mind I’d happily swap mate.
Thanks mate much appreciated. We'll both keep our own tickets for entrance, I'll just DM you the seat refs to swap on the day if nobody comes back with anything nearer as I suspect we'd still be stood up there too.

rob9872

Hopefully less interest being a replay and midweek, so we can all sit where we want, but will have to wait post kick off for that.

Users who are viewing this thread