Rent (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

So, April was the 1st month the rent was drawn from the escrow account.

April - £110k
May - £110k
June - £110k
July - £110k

So, with a few grand left and not enough to pay for Aug, what next ?

theprince

So, April was the 1st month the rent was drawn from the escrow account.

April - £110k
May - £110k
June - £110k
July - £110k

So, with a few grand left and not enough to pay for Aug, what next ?
Nothing will happen. Just makes the SISU grip on our club lighter. ACL ain't too bothered just think of the dollar they are raking in the next few weeks, bet that is eating away at Ms Seppalla and co.
Let 'em Bleed

Otis

Selling Keogh will keep the wolves from the door for another 3 months maybe.

thorninmyside

let up on sisu guys, they are trying to keep the club afloat with both hands tied behind their backs. would you pay rent at 3 times the normal rate? wouldnt you sell your best players for cash to cover rent? i thinkg sisu are doing the best they can with what they have got, and that is the mentality of the club from the top to the bottom, and so it should be... personally i believe that kind of attitude is one that will place the club in a good position for the possibility of a good season. the hate sisu brigade are getting a little boring and obsessive now, and the Hoffman tribe seem to lost their tongues.. as for joy sepalla well this lady is not for turning

ccfcway

its times like this that you dont need the 10 word minimum to post on this site, when one expression will do

:eek:

blueflint

let up on sisu guys, they are trying to keep the club afloat with both hands tied behind their backs. would you pay rent at 3 times the normal rate? wouldnt you sell your best players for cash to cover rent? i thinkg sisu are doing the best they can with what they have got, and that is the mentality of the club from the top to the bottom, and so it should be... personally i believe that kind of attitude is one that will place the club in a good position for the possibility of a good season. the hate sisu brigade are getting a little boring and obsessive now, and the Hoffman tribe seem to lost their tongues.. as for joy sepalla well this lady is not for turning
what planet u on

Gaz

let up on sisu guys, they are trying to keep the club afloat with both hands tied behind their backs. Would you pay rent at 3 times the normal rate? Wouldnt you sell your best players for cash to cover rent? I thinkg sisu are doing the best they can with what they have got, and that is the mentality of the club from the top to the bottom, and so it should be... Personally i believe that kind of attitude is one that will place the club in a good position for the possibility of a good season. The hate sisu brigade are getting a little boring and obsessive now, and the hoffman tribe seem to lost their tongues.. As for joy sepalla well this lady is not for turning

wtf !

:eek: 0

D

Deleted member 4232

This rent situation is dire.

SISU are a group of investors, who purchased a football club, and have openly said their investors expect returns. They ate solely interested in the Ricoh, as property is a safer gamble than promotion.

Withholding rent, is their childish was of trying to smoke the council out of ownership of the Ricoh. They have the money to pay their debts, they are just playing a game.

Bravo to the council for standing firm. However, it is at the same time killing our club. But I fear worse if SISU own the arena.

valiant15

Tims,I've a solution for sisu,if they can't afford ccfc then sell it. Not rocket science is it? They'll lose money but that's tough shit. These fuckers are rolling in it anyway. I don't suppose seppalla and co would have to save or pay on the knock for season tickets like a lot of our fans do.

D

Deleted member 4232

...These feckers are rolling in it anyway. I don't suppose seppalla and co would have to save or pay on the knock for season tickets like a lot of our fans do.
I don't see them down Morrison's on the Holyhead rd tossing up the financial implications of the basket having pork pies, or not. :( times are tough

Users who are viewing this thread